4.5 5 0 127 127 Nunca pierda su color bronceado de Summer Belle con el bronceador mate Summer Belle Bronze Please! Este bronceador ultra mate es perfecto para prolongar el brillo en la piel del verano, lleno de pigmentos flexibles de larga duración.
  • 4.5 De
  • 127 Reseñas

03/11/2019
My favorite bronzer!
I just love this bronzer. I have some yellow undertones in my skin. I basically have an olive complexion so I need a bronzer that's a bit darker. This shade was perfect for me. I would most definitely recommend others to buy this.
10/10/2019
Summer tan!
I am out in the sun daily but wear sunscreen. So my face is alway quite a bit whiter than my body. Using this bronzer gave me that summer tan without the damage!
03/10/2019
Yes please.
This was a great bronzer. None of that extra glittery sparkle like some of the others I have tried in the past. I love the brand where it's easy to get at any mass merchandiser.
29/09/2019
Sunkissed Glow
The best drug store bronzer I have ever used! Gave a sun kissed glow. My only problem is I the product seemed to wear off extremely fast.
25/09/2019
Bronzer by L'Oreal
I love this product to highlight my cheeks, because I look terrible with pink blush on. This gives me more of a natural look.
20/09/2019
Im a fan for all Loreal products. To include this one. It def gives me added color. My only issue was i had to make sure it didnt cause lines and i had to blend well. But the end look is great!
19/09/2019
I'm so addicted to this bronzer... Love it. It's so pigmented...
14/09/2019
Great summer glow!
I bought this a few weeks ago and am very impressed with the color it gives. It leaves you with a natural glow that’s not overdone.
12/09/2019
Awesome products! Great quality
I love L'Oreal Paris brand! This is something thay I lobe to use when it comes to bronzer! It's very pigmented and it stays put all day! It's so easy to apply and doesn't gets cakey! I love it!
09/09/2019
Bronze shinny look
I love it. It makes you shimmer and shine! You won't want to put it down.
07/09/2019
Simply enough shine
I as of late got an opportunity to attempt the L'Oreal Bronze Please! item. My skin blunders more on the lighter side so including a touch of shading as a bronzer is amazingly complimenting on me - particularly throughout the mid-year! A smidgen of the item goes far.
30/08/2019
I love it. Definitely one of my favorite bronzers. I will use it forever and would recommend it to anyone women.
27/08/2019
Just enough shimmer
I recently had a chance to try the L'Oreal Bronze Please! product. My skin errs more on the lighter side so adding a bit of color in the form of a bronzer is extremely flattering on me - especially during the summer! A little bit of product goes a long way.
27/08/2019
Perfect product
Perfecto, buen pigmento, se sella perfectamente a la piel y es duradero
26/08/2019
Love
Me encanta el color y la textura es un buen producto