4.5 5 0 121 121 Nunca pierda su color bronceado de Summer Belle con el bronceador mate Summer Belle Bronze Please! Este bronceador ultra mate es perfecto para prolongar el brillo en la piel del verano, lleno de pigmentos flexibles de larga duración.
  • 4.5 De
  • 121 Reseñas

9/20/2019
Im a fan for all Loreal products. To include this one. It def gives me added color. My only issue was i had to make sure it didnt cause lines and i had to blend well. But the end look is great!
9/19/2019
I'm so addicted to this bronzer... Love it. It's so pigmented...
9/14/2019
Great summer glow!
I bought this a few weeks ago and am very impressed with the color it gives. It leaves you with a natural glow that’s not overdone.
9/12/2019
Awesome products! Great quality
I love L'Oreal Paris brand! This is something thay I lobe to use when it comes to bronzer! It's very pigmented and it stays put all day! It's so easy to apply and doesn't gets cakey! I love it!
9/9/2019
Bronze shinny look
I love it. It makes you shimmer and shine! You won't want to put it down.
9/7/2019
Simply enough shine
I as of late got an opportunity to attempt the L'Oreal Bronze Please! item. My skin blunders more on the lighter side so including a touch of shading as a bronzer is amazingly complimenting on me - particularly throughout the mid-year! A smidgen of the item goes far.
8/30/2019
I love it. Definitely one of my favorite bronzers. I will use it forever and would recommend it to anyone women.
8/27/2019
Just enough shimmer
I recently had a chance to try the L'Oreal Bronze Please! product. My skin errs more on the lighter side so adding a bit of color in the form of a bronzer is extremely flattering on me - especially during the summer! A little bit of product goes a long way.
8/27/2019
Perfect product
Perfecto, buen pigmento, se sella perfectamente a la piel y es duradero
8/26/2019
Love
Me encanta el color y la textura es un buen producto
8/26/2019
Love this!
I found a review on this bronzer on youtube, and had to try it! I was very pleased. So buttery and pigmented. Looks great on my tan skin.
8/25/2019
Love this product
I have this bronzer in makeup kit. I use it daily and it really stays on all day
8/23/2019
Excelente
Deja un hermoso color y buen cubrimiento de imperfecciones.
8/22/2019
Summer Glow!
I tried L'Oreal Summer Belle Bronzer and I loved the warm, summer glow it gave to my skin. It was the perfect shade to match my skintone and blended in well on top of my foundation and other skincare products. The one thing I didn't like was how glittery it is, but this is my big issue with most bronzers I've tried. It wasn't as shiny as some I've tried, so that's a plus. This bronzer isn't too expensive, and it's easy to find in most stores.
8/22/2019
Bronzer for skin glow
It is very amazing bronze. Affordable prize. The ultra matte bronzer is perfect for extending the summer glow