4.7 5 0 65 65 Hecha con agua de rosas, esta bruma facial hidrata al instante y refresca la piel, incluso después del maquillaje.
Bruma facial relajante con agua de rosas
  • 4.7 De
  • 65 Reseñas

04/09/2020
Not bad at all
I'd have to say for less expensive drug store brand facial mist it is not bad at all. I felt like the rose water was hydrating but most of all was refreshing. I love using it to either set my makeup or to cool me down on a hot day. I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for the same.
21/08/2020
Feels nice and hydrates well
I normally use this face mist after applying makeup to set it. I love how it makes my face feel refreshed and hydrated. I was hoping for more of a rose scent. That is one of the things that attracted me to this mist. Overall, I do think it does a very good job of making my dry skin feel moisturized and refreshed.
05/08/2020
Eh
It feels good, it works good but the ingredients aren’t so great. I got this product for free with an Ulta purchase so I didn’t feel so bad when I read the ingredient list. Overall it works if you’re on a hurry but I wouldn’t recommend it for recurring use
04/06/2020
Nice freshener
This is the first facial mist I have tried. I live in a super dry climate. There are days I just feel shriveled, despite my moisturizer. This feels nice and gives my face a drink. I also find myself using it if I just feel tired and cruddy. I love the smell, it's almost a quick aromatherapy to me. It doesn't upset my sensative skin one bit.
13/04/2020
Soothing and really smells great!
First of all, I have to say that what initially made me purchase this product was how it is Rose. But I also like how not only does it smell great but it is moisturizing and refreshing to my skin. I use this as a midday pick up when I am at work and it makes me feel amazing. I would highly recommend this product because it is like having a mini spa day.
18/02/2020
Decent Rose Water Spray👌🏼
I like this Rose water but wish it had more of a ‘real’ rose scent just because I feel like this spray doesn’t have that rose scent that I look for like Mario Badescus spray does so that’s the only thing I wish Garnier can change is just to make the spray smell more like roses! Other than that, this is a super great setting spray and it’s actually moisturizing and does a great job at refreshing your face after a long day at work or that hard, rough gym session you just had. Either way, I highly recommend the Garnier Rose Water spray!! I hope they come out with more scents and make the rose more rosey smelling!
17/10/2019
My favorite face mist
I love face mists and setting sprays and ran out of mine so instead of driving to Ulta 45 minutes away I decided to check out my local superstore for one..I saw this and I absolutely was drawn to it..I love this product..I repurchase this everytime I run out too..it's so gentle and refreshing on my skin and doesn't dry me out..I use it at night after my skincare to help my moisturizer sink in and after my makeup to set my makeup..this is a product I hope is always around..it's amazing
24/08/2019
Refreshing
I love to spray this on my face after washing it and drying it it gives it a nice refreshing and relaxing feeling with a light scent of rose. I don’t see to much effect from it but it’s soothing and it says it’s for refreshment! I like it
22/08/2019
Soothes and Cools!
I love Garnier Soothing Facial Mist! It cooled my skin, and helped sooth it from redness and even sunburn. It even made my skin feel softer. Just a spritz, or two, every so often throughout the day really helped my face. Garnier is an affordable brand that I know and like.
26/07/2019
Refreshing!
I like to use the Garnier rose mist prior to applying my makeup, and after to set my makeup. You can also use throughout the day to help your skin feel refreshed!
21/07/2019
feels nice
I have oily skin, and this moisturizes well without making me extra oily. It's a good pick-me-up.
17/07/2019
Very soothing.
This is such a great product. I use after washing my face & it left it feeling soothed, hydrated, along with a plesent scent. It didn't leave my face sticky nor tacky. I've recommended it to so many friends.
11/07/2019
Feels refreshing
if your face is feeling dry or needs to feel refresh then this is a must try. The smell is flowery but subtle. the spray is very light weight and doesn’t feel heavy on your face. It’s great for the morning to wake your face up and feel refreshed. It feels like spraying a mist of water on face and it dries very quick.
07/03/2019
I love the way this smells and it does feel very refreshing. I feel like if you do use this too much the the alcohol in it can get drying but if you use this maybe every other day or so its not bad. I use this before and after my makeup. I really do enjoy this.
06/02/2019
Love this product
I received a sample bottle of this face spray and I loved it. It has a nice scent and leaves my skin feeling great. I love the benefits of Rose for my skin but not a fan of it being strongly scented and this spray is subtle.