Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Cologne for Men 3 Oz Full Size

4.9 5 0 77 77 Burberry Brit Rhythm para hombres es una colonia masculina y amaderada con un corazón de cedro. La fragancia incluye notas frescas de baya de enebro y verbena de limón. Los toques de cuero y pachulí ofrecen un atractivo intensamente resistente. Introducido en 2013, brit rhythm es un aroma moderno inspirado en la electricidad de la música en vivo.
Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Cologne for Men 3 Oz Full Size

29/04/2021
Wow
Idc if I’m not a man, this scent is too delightful to not want to wear. But, that could also be because I’m a tom boy. But stillllll. Smells sooooooo good. I love anything Burberry
28/04/2021
Love this masculine,woodsy smelling cologne.It has different hints and tones like lemon..love it!
28/04/2021
Love this stuff
Burberry is always amazing! This stuff smells great! I luv it
27/04/2021
smells so good
I bought this for my ex and everytime he walk by me ong he smelt so good its last for hours
24/04/2021
Intoxication
I got this cologne for my fiancee on his birthday. It has a sexy clean rugged smell. This is both of our favorite cologne he has.
23/04/2021
Man perfume
My wife calls this my man perfume. I love, love, love it! Use it everyday.
22/04/2021
Smells great!!!
This Burberry Brit Rhythm Toilette Cologne for Men smells so good! I got the 3 Oz Size. It is reasonable priced. My husband loves it and wears it every day practically! It’s become one of his favorites! I highly recommend!
17/04/2021
Smells amazing
My boyfriend had this, loved it!! Would definitely recommend for any man I even used it myself as a woman lol🤭❤
14/04/2021
Nice scent
I actually have this from Burberry. I love Burberry colognes.
10/04/2021
Smell Good
I purchased last year for my husbands birthday. It smell so good and last all through out the day. Any one looking for a good smelling cologne, please try it out you will not go wrong.
02/04/2021
Cologne
I purchased this cologne for my husband. He is not much of a cologne wearer, however this cologne he will wear all the time. I recommend this to anyone that ask. The smell last a long time.
01/04/2021
Marvelous fragrance
Me and my husband are both fragrance junkies and Burberry is one of our favorite most fragrance. Burberry Brit Rhythm Eau de Toilette Cologne fragrance works well with my husband’s body chemistry. The scent is very masculine yet sensual. This last throughout the day. This is one scent I guarantee you will be sold to if tried once.
31/03/2021
Smells great
I purchased a bottle a couple months ago and I absolutely love it. It's long lasting and not to masculine.
30/03/2021
Very good
very rich smell. a bit tough for my tastes but the smell is very good
30/03/2021
good smell not too strong
when i look for new cologne i look for something not too strong, and this product is best for me. Good smells, not too strong perfect to wear any occasion anywhere anytime even to use when shopping