4.8 5 0 207 207 Diviértete con las bolsas FUN DIP originales LIK-M-AID. Con los juegos incluidos en el interior, esto hace que sea un artículo para regalar o un relleno para las medias navideñas en los días festivos. • Incluye Lik-M-Aid FUN DIP en Cereza Yum Diddly Dip y Manzana Razz Magic Dip con un palo comestible. • Excelente relleno de medias navideñas • Sin sabores artificiales
Caramelo Navideño Fun Book Cereza Yum Diddly Dip y Manzana Razz Magic de Fun Dip
  • 4.8 De
  • 207 Reseñas

24/02/2021
Nostalgic fun.
I used to eat these as a kid and now my kid loves them! It brings back many memories of simpler times. The flavors are delicious as always.
09/02/2021
Lifelong fan
I loved Fundip when I was a kid and now my kids are enjoying it the same as I did. They got this in the Christmas stocking and are loving their newfound candy. Great flavors!
04/02/2021
Dip razzapple dip
I love this product so much! I never tried this type before, but willing to give it a try. The fact that it has great filling made it better. I did not expect it to be the right level of sweetness.
18/09/2020
fun dip
bought this for daughter's class. all the kids loved them. even had extra and my kids loved. I liked it came as a bundle (more then 1). no improvements. yes I would recommend.
18/09/2020
Me encanta
Es un producto que suelo comprar a mos hijos en todas las epocas del año, sin embargo para ellos es super especial cuando llega la epoca navideña ñ, asi qie siempre me estan recorfsando no olvidar comprar su fun dip.
04/05/2020
Son riquísimos
Productos deliciosos me encantan un dulce riquísimo
23/04/2020
Ricos
Estan ricos a mis hijos les gusto mS las de cherry
24/03/2020
Kids love it.
Wonderful treat for kids, and adults also! We usually buy extra because my kids love them. The flavors was amazing and enough to share with friends and family. I would recommend.
22/03/2020
Great for Christmas
This particular fun dip product I found out in the stores around Christmas. I gifted it along with other items to a family member. She absolutely loved the different flavors of fun dip. It is a bit messy for younger children, and keep in mind the candy stick can easily break.
10/03/2020
Love love love
Fun Dip definitely takes me back to when I was younger. The sour balanced with the flavor of the stick is just perfection. I think if there can be a way for it to not be as messy that would we great!
20/02/2020
Perfect for gift toppers
Who doesn’t love fun dip? I put them on top of every gift for to/from labels (with a little sweetness) :)
18/02/2020
Yummy candy!
I love these and have recently let my kids try these as well! They love them too and keep trying to devour the box so that's definitely a yes in their book. I love the many different flavors they come in as well!
16/02/2020
awesome
totally reminds me of my childhood, will stain your fingers, lips, and tongue in the best possible way. super sweet and pretty tart. all fun dip flavors are great, but green is objectively the best. not apple, just green.
16/02/2020
Kid and adult approved!
I got this for my children and my Daycare kiddos for Christmas I would not recommend this for 2 and younger because of the stick breaking but how fun it was to use for learning. We did test like how many licks to finish the stick and what would be gone first? The stuck or the powder? We also experimented with dipping other candy in the powder. Dumb dumbs was the top pick for dipping. Endless learning possibilities for hours of fun.
14/02/2020
Favorite through the generations
They used to be one of my favorite candy as a kid, now I have 2 boys of my own, and they both love them too. They get some, for Christmas in their stockings, they both woke up to a box each for Valentine's day and it's a absolute necessity in their Easter baskets