3.9 5 0 80 80 ¿Truco.... o trato? Los Caramelos Zombie para Noche de Brujas de SKITTLES son una mezcla de deliciosas piezas de caramelo con sabor a frutas, ¡y con sabor a zombies podridos! Nunca sabes lo que vas a terminar comiendo, y ahí está la diversión. Cada bolsa contiene una mezcla de melón momificado, cereza monstruosa, cereza negra helada, ponche de cítricos petrificante, bayas rojas sanguinas y algunos caramelos ocultos con sabor a zombies podridos. ¡Un podrido sabor a zombie puede estar escondido detrás de cualquier caramelo de color! Haz que la noche de las travesuras se llene de travesuras cuando traigas estos divertidos caramelos para compartir con tus amigos. ¡Te retamos a que pruebes un puñado!
Caramelos de Halloween Zombie  de SKITTLES Bolsa de 10.5 onzas
  • 3.9 De
  • 80 Reseñas

08/01/2020
CANDY
A FUN PRODUCT. THESE ZOMBIE SKITTLES PROVIDE YOU WITH A LITTLE EXCITEMENT.
03/01/2020
Fun
I got these to prank the kids and it did not disappoint.
31/12/2019
Zombie flavor is fun
Haha I bought these for my business and set them out. WOW when you get the zombie flavor it sure is awful LOL. I thought these were fun. Always fun to watch someone get the wrong flavor.
30/12/2019
HUGE PASS!
Not worth trying rotten tasting Skittles to get to the tasty ones. We ended up throwing the rest away. Just not worth it at all. Huge Pass!
29/12/2019
zombie skittles
My kids and I had a lot of fun with these. The regular ones were really good. The zombie one tasted like rotten meat.
28/12/2019
I only got the good ones
I think its funny because I didn't get any bad ones when I was eating them but when my mom tried one she got a bad one.My friend and her brother also got the bad ones. I guess im just lucky .
26/12/2019
My daughter and i got these for Halloween and we absolutely loved them they were delicious. Highly recommend
26/12/2019
Not a huge fan
We didn’t love these, we’ll stick to regular Skittles from now on.
20/12/2019
Beware!
The very first one (I had no idea in needed to be careful) was the nastiest thing I ever did taste! I thought, one of my stinky boys ruined the skittles with their stinky boy stank! So I spit it out and read the bag. To my wonderful surprise my tastebuds weren't terrified do to stinky boy but only tricked by skittles Halloween candy! Well played skittles, well played. I will also add that as bad as the living dead do taste I want to praise the other flavors because they were out of this world in flavor! Probably the best tasting skillets I ever have eaten, minus rotten zombie flavor, eek! That was truly terrifying!!
15/12/2019
Yucky but kind of fun!
I was enjoying these Skittles until I got one of the zombie ones and oh my, how terrible it tasted! I think that was the whole point though. You never know if you are going to get the yummy fruity skittle or the horrible zombie ones, so there is the fun of it! I must have been making some terrible faces because my children sure laughed hard enough. Overall, we had fun with these Zombie Skittles. If my kids want them again, I'll buy them for them but I won't be eating them!
12/12/2019
Holly Molly
This is every kid's dream come true to have massive candy packs! I think this is perfect size for a family or to even have as a treat for your kids when they decide to be on good behaviour!! Love itt
09/12/2019
Disgusting!
Ewe this was on sale after Halloween and my family bought it and it was just disgusting and made me want to throw up! Next time throw a pop of sour not rotten tomatoes flavor waste of my money!
08/12/2019
YUCK!
The kids love these, they were a hit with the kids, but this... is a mean cruel joke to play on Skittles lovers!
07/12/2019
Me encanta estos dulces!
Es algo extraño, pero a los niños les encanta, es muy llamativo y los dulces están riquísimo!! 100% recomendados!!!
06/12/2019
Fun and gross all at once!
We bought these for my sons class party. They were a huge hit! The normal flavors were great but that dead zombie was sooo gross! My kids just love them though!