Cat Food Value Pack Seafood Medley

4.9 5 0 721 721 Tienta a tu gatito con el delicioso sabor y la atractiva textura de Temptations Seafood Medley Flavor Cat Treats. Estas pequeñas recompensas únicas en forma de bolsillo tienen un exterior crujiente irresistible y un interior suave y cremoso con los sabrosos sabores de mariscos. Estas golosinas Temptations son 100% nutricionalmente completas y equilibradas para gatos adultos y tienen poco menos de 2 calorías por pieza. Alimente de 10 a 12 golosinas por cada 10 libras de gato diariamente como golosina o refrigerio. Si se alimenta como comida principal, 1/4 de taza de Temptations Treats for Cats puede reemplazar 1/4 de taza de Whiskas Meaty Selections Food for Cats. Proporcione agua po--fresca en todo momento. ©Mars, Incorporado
Cat Food Value Pack Seafood Medley

Great cat treats
My 4 cats all loved the taste of these temptations and they go crazy if I shake the container! This are a must have cat treat!!!!
Cats love these
My cats absolutely love these. The container is super convenient to store and keeps treats fresh.
Cat treats
I have four cats and I've tried all kinds of treats ever since I got temptations they go crazy when I grab the container I put them in
Takis…but for cats!
You know how kids are seemingly addicted to takis? Like, they just can’t get enough..they’re constantly thinking about them and asking for them? Well, these have the same effect on cats! My cat knows what the container looks like..what the shake sounds like, and goes crazy for the treats themselves! At this point, she might start folding the laundry just to get a few of her fave temptations!
Cat love this too much!
I've bought almost all the flavors of this product and my cats love all the flavors.
Meow
We have 3 cats and all 3 of them seem to really like this product. There is 1 that won't eat anything else now that she has been given this. I would highly recommend this for any cat owners.
Cats love it.
I have 3 house cats. They love temptations. They will not eat other brands. I have fed temptations to them for 6 years. They really run to me when they hear the lid open. Great price also.
02/10/2022
My cats love them
My cats absolutely love these treats!! If you rattle the box they come running!
02/10/2022
Cast lives them
Very picky cat he lived them so I'm pleasured it was cheap
01/10/2022
Cats Can’t Get Enough
Cats love these treats! Our three cats will sit in front of the cabinet where the Temptations Seafood Medley and Temptations MixUps Catnip Fever are stored, meowing when we look at them. As one of us reaches for the cabinet door, all three attempt to rub against our legs, indicating that we’re giving them exactly what they want - Temptations cat treats!
01/10/2022
My Cats' Favorite!
I have 3 cats, and they all love Temptations treats. They all come running whenever I shake the bag/canister. They are so conditioned to that sound that they've also been very unpleasantly surprised many times when I open a similar style of package of human treats, Haha. I've tried a lot of cat treat brands, including expensive, organic/all-natural, but Temptations are the only ones my cats really love. They love all flavors, but Seafood Medley and Tuna are their favorites! Also, pro tip if you buy the canister: Tape the lid on. One of my cats figured out if he knocked the container onto the floor, the lid would pop off and he'd have a private buffet! I couldn't even be mad at him because it was so ingenious and funny.
Just shake
Temptations cat treats are known as kitty crack in our house. Just one little shake of the container and they come a running and will knock anyone or anything over that's in their way. They absolutely love this treat.
Cats Come Running
My cats love the Temptation Medley. I give it a shake and they come Running! They haven't experienced any upset stomachs or hairballs. I will continue to purchase . I also love the large reusablecontainer! Reducing our carbon footprint is important to me.
My cats love these
It's funny every time I see a cat eating these treats it's like they're addicted to them....only treats my cats will eat
kitty cat staple
In my home this is a daily kitty staple. I have these out, usually the seafood flavor or cat nip, always in a tray for all my cats to go eat whenever they want. They expect the temptations so I deliver. My cats actually love everything from the temptations brand. Way to go. My cats are loyal fans HAHAHHA

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.