Cat Food Value Pack Seafood Medley

4.9 5 0 906 906 Tienta a tu gatito con el delicioso sabor y la atractiva textura de Temptations Seafood Medley Flavor Cat Treats. Estas pequeñas recompensas únicas en forma de bolsillo tienen un exterior crujiente irresistible y un interior suave y cremoso con los sabrosos sabores de mariscos. Estas golosinas Temptations son 100% nutricionalmente completas y equilibradas para gatos adultos y tienen poco menos de 2 calorías por pieza. Alimente de 10 a 12 golosinas por cada 10 libras de gato diariamente como golosina o refrigerio. Si se alimenta como comida principal, 1/4 de taza de Temptations Treats for Cats puede reemplazar 1/4 de taza de Whiskas Meaty Selections Food for Cats. Proporcione agua po--fresca en todo momento. ©Mars, Incorporado
Cat Food Value Pack Seafood Medley

29/11/2022
TEMPTATIONS CAT TREATS
I HAVE BEEN A CAT OWNER FOR 40 YEARS. THISIS MY MY CATS FAVORITE TREAT. I PURCHASE THIS EVERY MONTH.
cats love them
my cats love them and they are in a perfect container to help you store them and have easy access into opening them to grab some
Take It or Leave It
I have several cats as I'm a foster mom! I thought these were a great option as they come in bulk and are affordable! The only issue is, some cats love them but many won't touch them. I think cats generally prefer the soft treats so I wonder if that's maybe why. Regardless, if your cats like them, that's great...but if trying on a new kitty, there's a chance they may refuse!
Cats Love The Taste
My cats love this treat. I will sometimes us it as an extra treat on top of their food. We have tried a few flavors and the cats love each one.
Cat excellence
My cat loves it it's an excellent product my squeakers she just goes nuts over these cat treats
Kitty loves this
My cat loves these treats! I give him some every other day and whenever he hears the container shake he gets excited
28/11/2022
Just shake the container...
You’ll soon see how much your cat(s) love these. Just shake the plastic container. If they come running you will know what they think. My cats love these.
27/11/2022
Kitty Crack
Our cats go nuts for this treat we give it to them about every 3 days
27/11/2022
Cat crack
We call it cat crack because the cats go CRAZY over them. They will actually fight over them. All I have to do is shake the bottle and they come running
Cats love
My cats love these temptations treats! I brought them home years ago after watching the commercials. And yes cats do go crazy for these treats. Only one shake of the bags and my cats would come running. Then my cats got ahold of the package one night and ate them all. So I now buy them in the plastic containers.
Cat Bribery
This is the favorite treat. If I can’t find my kitties all I have to do is shake the bag and thy come out of their hiding place. I put them in a cat puzzle to get them to try to get the treats out. The catnip is their favorite.
Treats
My cats are in love with Temptations treats. I buy these on the regular ,they act like they can't live without them. They have tried all the flavors and love each and everyone. I definitely recommend these treats ,cats definitely love them.
Too Delicious
My cats loved getting their treats everyday. Until they couldn't wait any longer. Knocked container down and ate all of what was left of their treats. I like everything about this product but container could be better.
Cats favorite treat
My cat will eat no other treat she loves every flavor but catnip is her favorite of all there easy on her belly she's older and has stomach problems they don't make her lazy or sleepy she has her treat and is ready to go out and hunt and pounce
Ball loves it
My cat snowball loves these treats. She loves you up just to get some.

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.