Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream

4.8 5 0 37 37 Una crema de noche suave para las manchas oscuras con viniferina derivada de la savia de vid y ácido glicólico para una piel hidratada, más suave y de aspecto más brillante por la mañana.
Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Overnight Cream

07/05/2021
♥️
Love it so much. Gentle on my acne & causes very little irritation
27/04/2021
Gentle and effective...
I love this cream, and the whole line. It’s thick and luscious, with a very luxurious texture that does a fantastic job of counteracting the dryness that can be a side effect of the glycolic acid. That means I can use it with no irritation, though I limit it to twice a week. I never have the dry, flaky patches that I often deal with. The rest of the line pairs beautifully with it, and on nights I don’t use the glycolic formula, I often use the daytime cream to maintain the softness and smoothness. If I had the texture issues I had a year ago, I’d easily feel confident using it four, five nights a week because it’s so gentle. I never wake up after using this with my skin angry, only happy.
27/04/2021
When you want to wake up glowing...
Let me start by saying that I have always been a huge fan of Caudalie. I had high hopes for this cream and in the beginning, it was touch and go but in the end I was not disappointed! This formula comes in a beautiful glass jar with a screw cap. It has a super light scent that isn't fragranced (I can be quite sensitive) rather it is just the natural ingredients coming through. The cream is a very THICK, white cream that has a very slick (oily) feel. The product glides over the skin quite well, but takes some time to absorb. I totally understand why this is a PM product because you need the several hours for the ingredients to really sink in and do their job. I do go to bed looking quite greasy. In the morning, I'm honestly amazed at how healthy, hydrated and clean my skin looks! All the heaviness gets absorbed and my face is ready for a new day! After 3 weeks of nightly use, I have noticed improvement on my sun spots and red marks. 10/10 reccomend this natural and amazing cream!
Must buy
Like how thick and moisturizing this cream is. It is soothing on my dry skin. It takes a while to absorb but I don't mind and like that it has glycolic in it. I've only used it nightly for a few days so can't speak to any dark spots lightening but like the feel of it and skin has not had any averse reactions.
Love the whole line
The Caudalie Vinopure line is amazing. Love that it's natural and not filled with junk. Leaves my skin feeling soft and looking luminous
Amazing!
Caudalie does wonders for my skin! Not too heavy or greasy. Works great for sensitive skin(like me). Other products will break me out but I constantly come back to this. Worth the price and smells great
25/04/2021
wonderful skincare
I use this a few nights a week. It is very lightweight and absorbs very fast. I received this as a sample and the little I got has lasted a while. It has made my skin feel amazing.
25/04/2021
Amazing product
This product leave your skin beautiful and radiant and is best for nightmare skin regime. Loved the product and the packaging. Highly recommended!
23/04/2021
Perfect Night Cream
I love Caudalie as a brand in general and this is one of their best products! I apply after my nighttime skincare routine and I wake up to absolutely brilliant skin. I saw the brightening effects in about 2 weeks. Doesn't break me out and absorbs quickly into the skin. Amazing product!
22/04/2021
I have tried every product and nothing compares to this! It makes your face feel so moisturized and smooth and you can definitely tell a difference within a couple of weeks! I would recommend this to anyone! It's amazing!
21/04/2021
Good
Not as good as the similar type of product from Clinique
21/04/2021
Caudalie
Awesome moisturizer.Great value for the price.So hydrating too.
17/04/2021
great
I love the way this cream makes my face feel. It feels so moisturized and i absolutely love it. The packaging is great and i love it a lot. I would highly reccommend it to anyone.
16/04/2021
Priceless product
Even one word- Caudalie- is enough to know that any product of this brand will be excellent. I like to choose by reviews, as my skin is sensitive. And I didn't fail when I bought this anti dark spot night cream. I'm 37, after having 3 kids, my skin had some issues- like aging&dark spot, but thanks to this cream my problem is solved, it's really effective.
16/04/2021
Love!!
I love how gentle and effective this night cream is! I have been using this cream 2-3 times a week and it’s definitely becoming a staple product. I have dry/ dehydrated skin and have had bad reactions to different aha/bha products. This cream gently lifts any debris and keeps my skin clear.