3.2 5 0 252 252 Multivitaminas de menta refrescante.
  • 3.2 De
  • 252 Reseñas

20/09/2019
Not great
Sadly, while these are quick and easy- what you save in time you lose in taste and quality. I wouldn't mind the carb load if the flavor was there to kake it worth it there are many other brands of instant pasta out there that will bring much more value and taste!
26/09/2018
Me encanta
Rápido, fácil de hacer. Definitivamente un éxito y para los chicos lo mejor pues ellos mismos se lo pueden preparar y en solo un minuto tienen una deliciosa comida
27/06/2018
Pregos ready meals creamy three cheese Alfredo Rotini was just, OK. The sauce was to thick. The flavor was ok but expected more of a cheese flavor. It was a great, quick product to make before quickly rushing out the door for work. Didn't take very long for it to make. In the time department, it was pretty quick.
13/05/2018
THESE CAN'T BE BEAT. THE PASTA WITH CHEESE IS JUST TERRIFIC. IT'S SO HANDY JUST MICROWAVE.
30/01/2018
I'm a huge Prego fan and these wasn't to bad. Could use little more sauce/flavoring but other than that I didn't have anything to complain about.
12/01/2018
Easy, quick and portable but not the most flavor for an adult meal
31/07/2016
es una buena opción para un almuerzo rápido y llenar el estomago la calidad de la pasta es buena pero la salsa es un poco sin saber a nada pero agregando cositas como mas queso y mas sal se mejora
11/06/2016
I was really hungry and this was in my pantry. Quick and filling.
08/06/2016
It is a quick and easy meal when I have to grab something for myself and don't feel like cooking. The taste is good but a little plain and salty. It fills me up and I buy some to have on hand when they go on sale.
10/05/2016
Quick, easy and convenient, but not the best tasting in my opinion. Tasted a bit too processed for me.
08/05/2016
Option for lunch packing if you have microwave access. Not great but much better than some canned pasta selections like mac and cheese. Pasta is not mushy and the sauce it pretty good. Not a gourmet meal but then I did not really expect that so I enjoyed it! Great also for RV camping quick meals. Add so veggies or a salad and you are good to go!
05/05/2016
Great tasting but not filling enough. Needs to be eaten with something else.
21/04/2016
It was quick and easy and not bad as far as flavor goes. I would use it for dinners at work and in a pinch when at home
20/04/2016
It was fast and easy to make, but it lacked a lot in the taste department. Will not repeat this taste test.
20/04/2016
I thought it was good, the only down side is that it seems a bit pricey for the amount you get.