Cereal de desayuno Krave de Kellogg's

4.6 5 0 737 737 Elaborado para chocovores, el cereal de desayuno Krave Chocolate de Kellogg's es una combinación claramente deliciosa de cáscaras de cereales multigrano crujientes y relleno hecho con chocolate real. Una buena fuente de 8 vitaminas y minerales, el cereal de desayuno Krave Chocolate de Kellogg's es una manera deliciosa de comenzar el día. No solo para el desayuno, Kellogg's Krave es una sabrosa adición a cualquier comida o refrigerio en cualquier momento del día. Disfrútelo como un merecido refrigerio en la oficina, tómelo como un estímulo por la tarde, revitalícese con un tratamiento posterior al entrenamiento y deléitese con un tazón de cereal dulce y crujiente a altas horas de la noche. El cereal de desayuno Krave Chocolate de Kellogg's también es una deliciosa adición a la mezcla casera de frutos secos; las deliciosas opciones son infinitas. Empaque algunos en una bolsa de plástico para las loncheras y los momentos ocupados y en movimiento. Simplemente agregue su leche o leche de nueces favorita o disfrútelo como un bocadillo crujiente directamente de la caja.
Cereal de desayuno Krave de Kellogg's

Not good
I didn't care for the way it turned mushy so quickly. It felt waxy chewing it like that. My husband and kids like it but personally I do not.
08/12/2021
For a household that are chocolate fiends, this cereal is a great snack with or without milk or in a trail mix. I loved this version but the rest of the choco-holic in my house, they still prefer the double chocolate version
Great as a Snack
I love this cereal but my favorite way to eat it is right out of the box. The crunchy chocolaty taste (knowing you can make it a healthier snack) is awesome! Try it both ways and find your favorite 😁
08/12/2021
I love this. No milk needed. It’s good as it is.
Great for little ones!
My children loved it, it’s a bit sweet, but that’s to be expected.
Ok
It was ok but it was a little to sweet it would be good for a good Snack for children or toddlers
Kid Favorite!!!
My kids are some of the pickiest eaters but all 4 love the flavor of this cereal. It's a great snack or a quick easy breakfast. I honestly can't think of anything I would change about it. It's Airedale and delicious
Love this product
Very awesome flavor. Love this product. Will purchase again and again
Chocolaty
Krave cereal was chocolaty and had a good crunch, it stay crunchy in the milk until you finish it, my children really enjoy it.
Really good
These are so good, they get soggy quick, that's the only thing I didn't like to much lol
Yummy!
I just tried this cereal this morning. It was so delicious. The taste is greasy especially the chocolate filling. It had a perfect crunch and flavor for any morning. My kids really enjoyed it as well.
Taste good
I can eat this cereal without any milk it taste that good and that’s exactly how my 4 year old eats them without milk. Definitely great anytime anywhere. I have already recommended to family.
Krave Cereal
My kids love this and I am a big fan of it myself.
Fave Krave
This is my son’s favorite cereal and snack. He is super picky about food but will eat this anytime he can get his hands on some.
Why?!?
People complain of illnesses of cancer or obesity yet they all eat trash like this. This is full of cancer causing ingredients it’s ridiculously disgusting. I’m he sugar alone on this come on people please stop eating unhealthy. This is poison and please stop feeding kids this please. Think why there so may heath problems out there. They poison us with the food. Stop supporting these companies!