4.5 5 0 304 304 Citrus Rush 3-en-1 de Suave tiene una fórmula de triple acción con champú, acondicionador y jabón corporal todo en uno.
Champú Acondicionador Jabón Líquido Corporal para Hombres Citrus Rush 3 en 1 de Suave
  • 4.5 De
  • 304 Reseñas

17/01/2020
Great 3-in 1 product
I bought this for my boyfriend and he absolutely enjoyed it.He never expresses his opinion on shower stuff,he just uses what I buy for him,and I bought it because it smelled so good.He came out of the shower telling me how easy it was to be able to wash his body and shampoo and condition his hair all in one motion,not having to use 3 different products and have them all cluttering up the shower! His hair and body smelled so awesome I couldnt stop smelling him,he finally had to ask me to please stop sniffing him!! Lol I highly recommend this product!!
05/01/2020
It softened my hair
I'm used to using conditioner after using these but i didn't need it with this.
05/12/2019
Great for men
This is a great product for men who want to be clean and smell fresh but would rather not fool with having to use a number of different products. Also, saves on space in the shower since it's just 1 bottle instead of 3
03/11/2019
Good
My boyfriend really liked this product. He ended up switching to it completely. Loves the price, the smell, the texture of it. Wouldn't change a thing and he definitely told his buddies about it!
30/10/2019
My boys' go to all in one
This is my boys' go to all in one shower product. They love the simplicity of having to only use one product for everything. The scents are always pleasant also. I would recommenced this product all the way!
29/10/2019
Suave Men Citrus Rush 3 In 1
When it comes to convenience, there's nothing simpler than a 3 In 1 produce like Suave's Citrus Rush 3 In 1. It combines a shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in a single product saving me money, in that I don't have to purchase each product individually, and time, in that it combines everything I need in one product. I also found that the scent is very appealing to me. It's definitely a product that I would highly recommend and that's why I gave it five stars.
29/10/2019
Great Bodywash
This is a mens bodywash,shampoo,conditooner I still use it because it smells good and latbers nice. I only wish it would contain natural or organic ingredients.
06/09/2019
Men's body wash.
My husband and son liked this product really well. I really liked the smell.
06/09/2019
Me encanta
Mi esposo lo usa se lo compro me encanta en el sentido que le deja un olor muy rico en su piel el siempre huele tan bien no necesita mejoras está perfecto si lo recomiendo mucho
04/09/2019
Awesomeness
I bought this on sale and thought I'd let my son try it. If he didn't like nbd right? Well, this is now his favorite! He loves the fact that he doesn't have a lot of different products cluttering up our 1 shower and that hes the only one using ut. He loves the smell and it doesn't break him out.
01/09/2019
Wonderful
This is a great product doesn't leave my skin feeling dry an the bottle is huge so you will keep it for weeks it saves you money
30/08/2019
Good as a body wash
I wouldn't use this to wash my hair but it's a decent body wash. It's heavily fragranced so if you're sensitive to smells I'd pass on this. It lathers well and rinses clean. No residue. I feel like it's a bit drying so I would only use this in the cooler months
28/08/2019
Muy bueno
Mi esposo usa ese champú desde que éramos novios. Hace 6 años y no lo cambia por nada. Le encanta
24/08/2019
Good
Very good quality Easy to wash Good fragrance Very recommended
23/08/2019
LOVED THE SMELL
I bought this for my husband. He was hesitant at first because of the "girly" colors. When he tried it he said the smell wasn't too overwhelming and he liked it. He still likes the "Sport" kind better but we liked the citrus kind also.