4.7 5 0 189 189 Trate la caspa grave rápida y fácilmente con el champú para dermatitis anticaspa y antiseborreico Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength.
Champú anticaspa Head and Shoulders Clinical Strength
  • 4.7 De
  • 189 Reseñas

26/02/2021
Nice
This is a stellar product. It really makes my hair super shiny.
09/02/2021
Shampoo
I haven’t found a shampoo that has help me with dandruff like this one. Leaves my hair smooth and dandruff free. I recommend this for does suffering from low to mild dandruff problems.
10/01/2021
The best shampoo
My son has dandruff and he use this shampoo is very good and smells so nice. I really recommend this shampoo.Also the price is great and you can find to buy in any farmacy ...so I really recommend .
10/01/2021
H&S clinical strength
My husband and teenage son seem to struggle with having dandruff and we have tried many many things throughout the years including prescription medicated shampoo and treatments and I can honestly say that this product has helped just as much as any of those. For the price difference between this product and the expensive medical grade/pharmaceutical route it is so much worth the shot to try it if you or a loved one is suffering from this problem or other conditions that cause scalp issues.
27/10/2020
Excelente
Deja el cuero cabelludo limpio y suave. Si rastros de caspa.
22/08/2020
Head n shoulder
my husband shampoo I love the smell the best for dry scalp
13/08/2020
Awesome
If psoriasis or dandruff this product will give instant relief. It is great!
07/06/2020
hubby's choice
I really like this product for my husband. He suffers from really bad flaky scalp. we have tried different shampoos for scalp issues and nothing really has helped him like this product has helped him. He has been using this product for almost 10 years now and won't use anything else. I recommend this product if you have scalp issues and nothing else helps you.
22/05/2020
Me encanta
Me deja el cabello manejable y el cuero cabelludo limpio y suave!
20/05/2020
Efectivo para la caspa
Lo he usado y es muy bueno lo recomiendo para las caspas
09/05/2020
Works!
My husband gets dry scalp in the winter. He uses this about twice a week and no more itchy dry scalp. His hair looks and smells great!
30/04/2020
Keeps my Husband Flake Free
This product is effective. It keeps my husband Flake Free and did help me get mine back under control. I use it once in a while but my husband needs it almost daily. It works for us. The smell is not bad but nothing to drool over.
04/11/2019
Awesome
This is the best head and shoulders product I've tried yet.
14/09/2019
Smooth hair, refreshed scalp
My scalp always gets dry when it gets cold, so I bought this product to reduce itching. I didn't expect it to become my favorite hair product. Not only did it solve my itchy scalp issues, but it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who needs help with dandruff or just wants their hair to feel the softest it has ever felt.
14/08/2019
Yeeesssss!
Loved it. Cleared away dandruff. Could see huge difference after one wash. I will use it again if needed and smells good also.