4.5 5 0 311 311 el Champú Anticaspa Hidratante Suavizante Dermacare Scalp de Dove está especialmente formulado para combatir la caspa de manera efectiva, sin dejar de ser lo suficientemente suave como para cuidar suavemente el cabello.
Champú Anticaspa Suavizante Dermacare Scalp de Dove
  • 4.5 De
  • 311 Reseñas

04/03/2021
Smells good
Smells good and kees our scalps clean amd itch free ^_^
25/02/2021
Decent for hair not for dandruff
I got this shampoo thinking it will be less harsh than other dandruff shampoos. Well its definitely less harsh and left my hair soft, but left my dandruff the same. did not help. It sometimes did make my scalp a bit oily. Overall a decent shampoo but not for dandruff.
20/02/2021
hair is soft but the SMELL
Overall a good product. The fragrance is so strong in this product it gives me a headache. It is great for dandruff and scalp care. I would be more apt to buy this if they took some fragrance out.
11/02/2021
Encantada y olor rico
este shampoo me ayuda con mi problema de caspa .desde hace mucho tiempo lo eh utilizado y hace su trabajo .realmente me ah combencido
02/02/2021
Nourishing but didn’t helped my dandruff
I love Dove products. This one is great: Is moisturizing, leaves hair soft and bouncy and smells good but it didn’t work for relieving my dandruff at all. The price is very affordable so you should try to see if it works for you.
30/12/2020
Would recommend!
It smells really great, as expected, but I could not tell much difference in the condition of my scalp. As the saying goes "a little bit goes a long way" and that's always a plus.
24/12/2020
Smells amazing
I liked this shampoo but didn't love it! It smells amazing like most all Dove products do. I couldn't tell that it helped any with dry scalp or dandruff so that's why I took off 1 star. It's also a bit thick for shampoo so it doesn't tend to foam as well. It did make my hair very soft and shiny and smell amazing, but its not my first choice for dry scalp relief.
04/12/2020
Another clean and simple lather to feel fresh and ready for the day
22/11/2020
Great shampoo!
Smells great, lathers good, rinses easy. Leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh. Great product!
13/10/2020
dandruff cure
This is some amazing shampoo ive tried alot of shampoos and creams for my dandruff and nothing has helped expect this shampoo it clears it up in just one shampoo time just perfect
18/09/2020
Great shampoo
Leaves my hair looking good and smelling good. Helped get rid of my dandruff in 4 days. Highly recommend!
22/08/2020
Dove
my favorite dove smells good and makes my hair shine I love using it
05/06/2020
Super bueno
Me encanta este champú, huele de maravilla y deja mi pelo super suave.
05/06/2020
Dove
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. This works really well for my scalp and smells great
22/05/2020
Exelente
Lo uso para El cuerpo cabelludo ceco, me hidrata bien y tiene buen aroma