4.5 5 0 260 260 el Champú Anticaspa Hidratante Suavizante Dermacare Scalp de Dove está especialmente formulado para combatir la caspa de manera efectiva, sin dejar de ser lo suficientemente suave como para cuidar suavemente el cabello.
Champú Anticaspa Suavizante Dermacare Scalp de Dove
  • 4.5 De
  • 260 Reseñas

22/05/2020
Exelente
Lo uso para El cuerpo cabelludo ceco, me hidrata bien y tiene buen aroma
16/05/2020
Muy favorable me provo
Me favorece muy vien la linea para el pelo y para la piel
30/04/2020
Good Shampoo
This product is good. It doesn't work for everyone. It smells great and works for my scalp. It does not work for my husband's dandruff. It doesn't damage my hair, but I was craving a little more from my shampoo and ultimately switched to other products to get the results I wanted.
20/02/2020
Makes my scalp break out
I have tried many Dove shampoos, but this is my least favorite, and I wouldn't repurchase it due to the fact that it makes my scalp break out. There is something pore-clogging in this formula, or perhaps it causes a reaction that resembles breakouts but is actually not. The bottom line is, it still causes little pustules and bumps to form, which is unappealing, despite the fact that I have long hair.
05/02/2020
Dove Dermacare Antidandruff Shampoo
I love this dandruff shampoo. It has a pleasant smell and leaves my hair soft and not dried out feeling.
02/02/2020
Dove Dermacare Scalp Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
#DoveDermaCare I use this when my scalp is flaky and dry. Its very gentle and this is the only dandruff shampoo I will use. Others are very harsh on my hair. I highly recommend you try this product.
29/01/2020
Worked well
Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti Dandruff Shampoo was pleasant and had a pretty scent but I didn’t really notice a difference in my hair. I will try product again as it was a good shampoo and for both me and my daughter.
24/01/2020
Works great
I have always had issues with dry scalp. Within one week this shampoo has done wonders for my hair
22/01/2020
Dove shampoo
I love the way that it feels in my hair nice and smooth and the smell as well
17/01/2020
Wonderful for thick hair
I have been using this for years now and it gives my hair volume and keeps the frizz down.
15/01/2020
Dove great price make hair soft shinny and heathly
5 stars for sure for sure I love it this its what my family has been using for years now all there products
09/01/2020
I just love this product makes hair super soft and feeling clean
09/12/2019
One of my Favs
I like to use this product when my dandruff is bad. It leaves my scalp feeling clean and refreshed. It had no chemical smell to it and still left my hair feeling soft. I would and have recommended it to others.
21/11/2019
Dried out my hair
This dried out my hair so bad. It smells good, but I didn't like what it did to my hair. The smell was the only good thing I can say about it. I don't think I can recommend this product.
28/10/2019
Highly Recommend!
This shampoo is perfect for anyone with a dry scalp and/or dandruff. And the bonus is that it smells so good and makes your hair feel so clean after you finish washing it! I highly recommend it for anyone in need of some anti-dandruff shampoo.