4.5 5 0 125 125 Protege el color de tu cabello con el Champú Humectante Diario de Miel y Vitamina B sin Sulfato de Herbal Essences.
  • 4.5 De
  • 125 Reseñas

7/20/2019
Excelente producto
Fabuloso aroma y textura mi pelo agradece el tratamiento que le binda
7/18/2019
This leaves your hair feeling smooth and smelling great. We all love this product and would recommend to others.
Not good
I purchased this shampoo because I wanted to try a sulfate free shampoo. It smells really good and it left my hair soft and tangle free. However I noticed a lot of hair fall and my scalp would feel greasy and dirty the next day.
Herbal shampoo
Leaves my hair dry and all there products smells funny. This one is the worst I think.
Smells great
Leaves hair super soft and manegable. Has a great scent.
7/17/2019
I love this herbal essence it leaves your hair so clean and smooth a long with the conditioner I’ve used the brand since a child and the smell is my favorite part it lingers forever
7/11/2019
Awesome
I received a sample of this product to try and just like every other sableye get I figured it was just like any other shampoo. Man was I wrong! Color my hair regularly and I noticed my hair was or vibrate using the shampoo as well as color lasting longer using with shampoo. I will definitely be recommending this to friends and family
7/9/2019
Since sampling this product I have been obsessed with it. It leaves my hair super soft, and smelling amazing!
7/6/2019
Smells really good
I have bought & used 2 bottles of shampoo & a bottle of conditioner & I absolutely love the smell & the way my hair feels the next day. But while washing I agree with some other reviews you can’t get your fingers through your hair. but once I used the conditioner mine was really soft & the next day it smelled so good & was soft. So I would probably recommend this product.
7/2/2019
smells good
I can't decide what it smells like, sometimes I think mint, sometimes I think honey, sometimes I think ginger...its good
6/27/2019
No lather
Ive tried a few Sulfate-Free shampoos, and didnt like them. This Herbal Essences shampoo is no better. I have to use more than usual because it doesnt lather well, and I really dont like the smell. I'm not convinced it added and "moisture" either. Only good thing was the price compaired to other Sulfate-Free products.
6/1/2019
Herbal essences
I makes my hair soft and it smells good. I like the scent of this shampoo they also make a conditioner. Try them they make different ones.
5/31/2019
Not good
I tried both the shampoo and conditioner it made my hair feel dirty and I could not get my hands to go through my hair. No clean and soft feeling at all. I wrote the company and they sent me a coupon to try it again but I did not repurchase. 🙁
5/23/2019
Nada novedoso
Nada nuevo, Herbal Essences se caracterizaba por el aroma duradero que dejaba en el cabello y creo que con Honey y Vitamin E no es tan notorio, el shampoo hace lo que los demas. Lo combine con el acondicionador y doy mas calificcion al acondicionador ya que deja el cabello muy suave.
5/22/2019
Not for me
Not complaining about the brand, just this particular product didn’t work well with my hair. Didn’t get results I was looking for.