4.6 5 0 66 66 Aplasta los tonos cobrizos para tener un rubio increíble y brillante en un solo uso. Con pigmentos violeta y azul triturados, esta rica fórmula transforma instantáneamente incluso los tonos amarillos y anaranjados más obstinados en rubios increíbles y más brillantes.
Champú Morado Sheer Blonde Violet Crush de John Frieda®
  • 4.6 De
  • 66 Reseñas

10/01/2020
John frieda
Worked great took out all the brassy and yellow tones after having very light highlights done.
09/01/2020
Amazing transformation
I actually just purchased this stuff a couple days ago after having a hair disaster. Stupid me thought it would be cool to bleach my naturally dark brown hair. So yeah, I ended up with orange hair. After several hours spent researching ways to reduce the ora
11/12/2019
Perfection
This was the perfect shampoo for me to use after I went full blonde! it kept my hair from being brassy and kept is so soft without weighting it down like other shampoos. I have always loved John Frieda products and this one is great!
22/10/2019
good
love John Frieda because as someone with frizzy hair it really helps and makes it smooth and now or it to benefit blondes by keeping there hair from getting a bronze tone makes it even better.
02/10/2019
Great purple shampoo for blondes
This shampoo really helps with the brassiness of my ash blond hair. I tend to pull red and this really helped keep that under control.
27/09/2019
Blondes NEED this!
THis shampoo is PERFECT for when you cant get to the salon right away. It takes all the brassiness out of our hair instantly and revives it. Plus it smells so good and leaves your hair super soft.
26/09/2019
See your stylist less often
Face it, as much as we LOVE our hair stylist it’s expensive to see them. I stretch my visits for color an additional two weeks by using color shampoo and conditioner! Make sure to let it sit in your hair while you shave in the shower for best results. With out this product my hair starts turning orange at four weeks.
25/09/2019
Bueno
Me gustó, yo realice un balayage en mi cabello hace tiempo y ya se empezaba a ver anaranjado y con este shampoo si logre que se viera más rubio de nuevo, el cambio no es extremo pero si se ve mejor
19/09/2019
Brass Buster
This purple shampoo has completely replaced all other shampoos I own for blonde hair. What I like most is how much it tones down the brassy look, especially for me living with well water. Great product, great price.
25/08/2019
Really toned my hair
This toning shampoo works better by far than any other purple brassy toning shampoo I’ve ever used. It completely toned my hair after one wash, I was impressed! Only downfall is it does stain the shower a bit. Otherwise a wonderful product!
24/08/2019
Not sure!
I like using purple shampoos and I like John Frieda but I only have noticed a slight lighter blonde if any with purple shampoos. Maybe because I’m not consistent with the purple shampoo
17/08/2019
Brassy tone reduced
I'm 2018 I had blonde highlights. My natural color is very dark brown. It is often hard to get the cool toned blonde I want. It often ends up reddish and super brassy.I used this shampoo twice a week. It took a few washes but it did noticeably reduce that orangey tinge my highlights had and made my hair look fresh
13/08/2019
I think it help get nicer shade of blond
I had what looked dull and now it's Brighter. I like this it also was easier to use in that squeezable container. I will for sure be buying this in my store .I am so excited to tell my daughter about it maybe you even have some for a red head.
10/08/2019
Fantastic
I have blonde hair and all blondes know that in the summer our hair takes a beating with the chlorine in the pools and salt water at the beach. Using John Freida's Sheer Blonde Purple Shampoo is a great way to revitalize your hair and bring it back to life. It makes me feel like I just left the salon. I love how it enhances my blonde hair and brings the shine back. Along with feeling soft and smelling great.
09/08/2019
Back to Blonde
For bleach blonde hair with highlights this product is a must. Highlights get dull and brassy looking after a few weeks. So here comes my violet crush ready to bring back life and brightness back to may hair.