4.6 5 0 53 53 Aplasta los tonos cobrizos para tener un rubio increíble y brillante en un solo uso. Con pigmentos violeta y azul triturados, esta rica fórmula transforma instantáneamente incluso los tonos amarillos y anaranjados más obstinados en rubios increíbles y más brillantes.
  • 4.6 De
  • 53 Reseñas

8/25/2019
Really toned my hair
This toning shampoo works better by far than any other purple brassy toning shampoo I’ve ever used. It completely toned my hair after one wash, I was impressed! Only downfall is it does stain the shower a bit. Otherwise a wonderful product!
8/24/2019
Not sure!
I like using purple shampoos and I like John Frieda but I only have noticed a slight lighter blonde if any with purple shampoos. Maybe because I’m not consistent with the purple shampoo
8/17/2019
Brassy tone reduced
I'm 2018 I had blonde highlights. My natural color is very dark brown. It is often hard to get the cool toned blonde I want. It often ends up reddish and super brassy.I used this shampoo twice a week. It took a few washes but it did noticeably reduce that orangey tinge my highlights had and made my hair look fresh
8/13/2019
I think it help get nicer shade of blond
I had what looked dull and now it's Brighter. I like this it also was easier to use in that squeezable container. I will for sure be buying this in my store .I am so excited to tell my daughter about it maybe you even have some for a red head.
8/10/2019
Fantastic
I have blonde hair and all blondes know that in the summer our hair takes a beating with the chlorine in the pools and salt water at the beach. Using John Freida's Sheer Blonde Purple Shampoo is a great way to revitalize your hair and bring it back to life. It makes me feel like I just left the salon. I love how it enhances my blonde hair and brings the shine back. Along with feeling soft and smelling great.
8/9/2019
Back to Blonde
For bleach blonde hair with highlights this product is a must. Highlights get dull and brassy looking after a few weeks. So here comes my violet crush ready to bring back life and brightness back to may hair.
7/31/2019
Nice
Leaves hair with soft. W Shiney and smelling pretty while removing brassiness and dull looking blonde. Pulls soft subtle highlights through. My hair feels as good as it looks.
7/31/2019
Great for removing brassiness
I often color my hair at home and after one of the sessions the end results left me with orange undertones. I found this product at my local Walmart after searching for something to r smoke the brassy orange color. Fearing I would have to recolor my hair I purchased it. It worked wonderfully after only one use. I always have it when I plan to color my hair now.
7/29/2019
Brunettes have more fun!
I'm a brunette now but 2 weeks ago I was a blonde and this stuff was my go too it really took away that dried out bleached I had done and brought back the shine and smoothness will definitely use again if I ever decide to go back blonde!
7/27/2019
Frieda not just for dumb blondes
I'm a natural.blomde when I used John frieda blonde shampoo it took the dullness and aged weathered look out of my hair and replaced it with cornsilk. I an In love
7/26/2019
Love my purple shampoo
I dont know what id do witjout this. Im always lightening my hair that leaves it brassy. But witj this. No more brass!
7/25/2019
LOVE!
I love this as a summer shampoo and conditioner! Shimmer Highlights was my purple shampoo prior, but, I love John Frieda's other shampoos and decided to give it a try. It was a great purchase and has a fun fresh smell. It works great on my highlights
7/25/2019
Works great for value!
My regular Matrix is twice as expensive so I alternate and it works great and doesn't have that chemical smell some violet shampoo/conditioners have.
7/24/2019
Purple Shampoo
This is perfect to help highlighted hair. Takes the brassy look out and brightens blondes.
7/24/2019
Blonde hair shampoo
Overall, I believe this was a solid product, it smells good. It did leave my hair a little dry, I’ve noticed.