4.4 5 0 16 16 Un champú ligero sin silicona formulado con aceite de cannabis sativa (aceite de cáñamo) para eliminar la suciedad y la grasa, sin apelmazar el cabello. Es bueno para todo tipo de cabello y es ideal para los más finos.
Champú nutritivo con aceite esencial de cáñamo hidratante de Marc Anthony
  • 4.4 De
  • 16 Reseñas

18/05/2020
Marc Anthony
Marc Anthony Nourishing Hemp Oil Essential Moisture Shampoo really moisturizes your hair
18/03/2020
Hemp oil
I honestly love this item , I never used own this but my aunt told me about this item . It’s so great I would love to own this because left my hair amazing especially on my curls .
04/12/2019
Restoring life to your hair
Marc Anthony’s Nourishing Hemp Oil Shampoo worked wonderfully! It gave my hair that tender love and care that I have been searching for! It made my hair shiny but not greasy and also made my hair look rejuvenated and healthier
20/11/2019
Hair
Is good, my hair is very soft now. Smells so good.
24/10/2019
Hemp
I love hemp products in general! This one was like food to my hair. Super great smell & made my hair have a shine.
04/10/2019
HAIR
WORKS GREAT!! LEAVES YOUR HAIR VERY SOFT AN manageable.
28/09/2019
Works great
Has done great things for my dry color treated hair. I have to buy good quality product to get the nourishment my hair needs to be repaired from coloring it. This does the job.
26/09/2019
Great again!
Marc Anthony products always are a higher standard. This shampoo is no exception. Left my hair clean & moisturized.
22/09/2019
Pricey
A little pricey didn’t really do as I had expected it would do. A bit overpriced
16/09/2019
My Hero
This is now my favorite shampoo in the world.And I wouldn't switch for nothing.
12/09/2019
Awesome Product
My skin felt so renewed. Definitely going to purchase again.
11/09/2019
Best ever
This shampoo really leaves hair clean and smooth and does wonders for the scalp
09/09/2019
Itch No More
I've had an itchy scalp and decided to give this product a try, so glad I did!! Itchy scalp gone!!
07/09/2019
Marc Anthony
This hemp oil shampoo was not a good as I had expected my hair was clean but was lifeless and it left some residue after washing my hair and the smell was not that good plus the container it comes in is very slippery when wet
02/09/2019
Shampoo
Love the way this product leaves your hair feeling fabulous