4.5 5 0 154 154 Incorpora un abundante té verde antioxidante y un refrescante loto, este acondicionador activo le ayudará a mantener su cabello sintiéndose, luciendo y oliendo fresco mientras le agrega un brillo de aspecto saludable, ¡sin sudor!
  • 4.5 De
  • 154 Reseñas

9/23/2019
My scalp feels so good!
I was looking for a product the clarifyed my scalp from build up without being left with icky dull looking hair. Although this product wasnt amazing it did a good job helping me get there and i used it along with its perfect conditioner and i just lived for that soothing smell and feel on my scalp
9/22/2019
Great hair using Green Tea
My hair felt full, smelled great and looked even better. Great price for an equally great shampoo.
9/21/2019
Bought for my dorm bound college student
I bought to stock up for my dorm bound college student. We ran out of shampoo so i raided her stash. I absolutely love this shampoo, didn’t dry out my hair and the scent is amazing! I had to 💳 her another bottle, as we used all of hers.
9/21/2019
Its wtks so good i love this it works wonders i swear its the best.
9/20/2019
Gorgeous Locks
This is one of my go to shampoos. I love the way it makes my hair feel and smells. It gives a great lather so I know all of my hair is getting cleansed. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a shampoo that moisturizes and cleans.
9/20/2019
Great product!
Smells amazing and really works. My hair looks great!
9/18/2019
Refreshingly Perfect
Grab this on the run and my boys luv it! It gives just a little tingle and your scalp feels oh so clean!
9/17/2019
Love it!!!
I absolutely love this shampoo and the conditioner. It smells amazing, opens up your senses, has a cool tingle on your scalp and leaves your scalp and hair feel great.
9/16/2019
Feels Fresh
One of my favorite shampoo's.The wonderful fragrance stays even days after use.
9/14/2019
Phenomenal
Hair feels clean and smells so good . Easy lather, leaves scalp clean too
9/11/2019
Smells Great
I love the scent and lather of this shampoo! It makes me feel like I'm at a spa!
9/11/2019
Pretty good!
I am a huge fan of this line. This one was very nice on my hair. Left it clean but not stripped.
9/10/2019
I love how clean this product makes my scalp feel. The smell is doable, but not as pleasant as other shampoos. I wish there was a way to make green tea products smell less medicinal. However, the smell is not a deterrent as I feel the product is beneficial to scalp health.
9/10/2019
Love this
My hair was so damaged and nothing was bringing it back to life, I finally decided to try this product and it made my hair feel and look amazing instantly after the first use
9/8/2019
Green Tea Fitness Shampoo
I try OGX® Green Tea Fitness Shampoo to see how well it would for my hair. I work in a warehouse with no air conditioning so this seem to work well for me since it brought my hair back to life. My scalp loves you.