4.5 5 0 195 195 Incorpora un abundante té verde antioxidante y un refrescante loto, este acondicionador activo le ayudará a mantener su cabello sintiéndose, luciendo y oliendo fresco mientras le agrega un brillo de aspecto saludable, ¡sin sudor!
Champú para Deportes de Té Verde de OGX®
  • 4.5 De
  • 195 Reseñas

19/11/2020
Love this
I love this shampoo. My daughter has hair to her butt. She only uses this. Kind of on expensive side. But worth the price.
13/10/2020
Best shampoo EVER
Super amazing product great great shampoo,did I mention it's healthy for your hair as well as your scalp and makes your hair so sliky and shining and super strong
18/05/2020
Pricey but worthy
I love how this product makes my hair feel brand new when I wash it. It doesnt make my hair feel greasy or oily and it smells amazing. Sometimes I can find this product in full size too which is awesome. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth the money.
16/03/2020
OGX Green Tea
OGX Green tea shampoo is my favorite. The scent is wonderful and leaves my hair hydrated
13/03/2020
OGX Green Tea Shampoo
It smells delightful and clean, exactly what I was searching for in my hair care products. I also enjoy the description on the bottle. I have used other OGX shampoos and conditioners and feel it will more than meet your needs.
29/02/2020
Best best
I have been using this brand for a couple of years but I used the thick & full + biotin & collagen instead of this . One time , I wanted to change using a different one and I chose this because I like green tea title . Also , I have wavy hair so this helps me a lot for keeping my hair soft .
27/02/2020
Superb Shampoo
I love this shampoo! It works to moisturize, nourish, and hydrate hair! I love how my hair feels silky smooth! Have that salon quality hair care right at home!
14/02/2020
diffrent
it smelled funny but also thought it would help my hair get healthier but dried out my hair. i had no good outcomes and just threw the bottle away.
30/01/2020
Wonderful
Wonderful product! Keeps my scalp clean and hair soft!
26/01/2020
This hits the holy grail .The. Tea smell is lovely and it calms you my down a lot and I mix this shampoo with other OGX product and it works wonderful and I’ll use it often it smells sweet
15/01/2020
SOFTY!!
This hsampoo might look smallbut it has laotof product and it reallt makesytour hair feel so healthy i use thi sone and the mriacleoil it worl!!
13/01/2020
end of the frizzies
bought right before Christmas. like the smell of the green tea. It made my hair soft, tames down the frizzies. daughter and grandaughter really like it. they have wavy hair
05/01/2020
I love this shampoo
I use their products all the time. This one I really like.
22/12/2019
Great shampoo
I love the OGX brand shampoos,but the green tea was one of my favorites! I loved the smell and my hair was the softest I've ever felt,it didn't cause my hair to frizz like some shampoos do!
21/12/2019
This shampoo is a great product and it’s very inexpensive. I love using it when I have split ended hair.