4.5 5 0 179 179 Incorpora un abundante té verde antioxidante y un refrescante loto, este acondicionador activo le ayudará a mantener su cabello sintiéndose, luciendo y oliendo fresco mientras le agrega un brillo de aspecto saludable, ¡sin sudor!
  • 4.5 De
  • 179 Reseñas

05/12/2019
Refreshing as Green Tea Itself
I have always LOVED this brand of shampoos because they are the best for curly hair, in my humble opinion. I tried this the other day and it was so amazing. My hair felt really healthy and smooth for the first time in forever!
23/11/2019
Cleansing, not nourishing
This shampoo is one I so wanted to love. It smells great and the concept of a post gym shampoo was great. I just found it too drying and couldn't get over how dry my hair felt after using it. Not a huge fan.
16/11/2019
Not impressed
This product just isn’t for me. It left my hair feeling dry and unmanageable.
09/11/2019
Love love love
This stuff is the absolute BOMB and I’m obsessed with it! It smells amazing, not overpowering-just right! It leaves my hair feeling so refreshed. I have been telling my family and friends about it and they’re falling in love too! I just went and bought more so I don’t run out anytime soon!!!
06/11/2019
Clean hair
Definitely a deep cleaning for times when your hair is just dirty and oily. Use this as a weekly or bi-weekly shampoo to make your favorite one work like it did when you first used it .
05/11/2019
Is OK
Used it at a friend's. It did not make much foam. and hai felt grassy afterwards. had to use conditioner twice just to make my hair soft. Other that that I guess it cleaned my hair. I also did not like the smell.
05/11/2019
Hubbys Favorite!!
This is awesome!! My husband found that he likes tea tree shampoo and conditioner and had bought it from a salon, which is very pricey. I found this and had him give it a try and now it’s his favorite!! Yay!!!
30/10/2019
Great product for lice.
I know this is unconventional, but where I live we have a HUGE head lice problem. I'm talking about every two weeks having to treat the kids hair. They don't have any policies in place at school since it is not a disease carrying problem, so the kids keep getting it even though we treat. I figured treating with chemicals wasn't too healthy after a while and tried this along with the conditioner. I am telling you what, knock on wood...we have not had any lice for the first time this school year and my daughter is in the 2nd grade, my eldest stopped getting lice once middle school hit but she had it while in elementary school. We are in love with the product because of this but it also smells good and keeps her hair from becoming a tangled mess since her hair is so thin.
29/10/2019
Amazing product
Best shampoo ever ! Leaves me hair feeling soft and silky after every use ! Fixes damaged hair and split ends and frizz!
18/10/2019
GREAT SHAMPOO
THIS IS A GREAT SHAMPOO, IT SMELLS GREAT, LEAVE MY HAIR CLEAN AND SHINY.
09/10/2019
Left My Hair Dry
I have tried a lot of shampoos, including this particular one shown. Prior to the Green Tea, I tried this brand in a different scent. My first experience was with their coconut scent, which left my hair feeling dry. I thought the green tea would give me the lift, volume and scent it promises. It, too left my hair feeling dry and brittle. Unfortunately, I returned this to the store. Not for me.
06/10/2019
Great post workout
I actually enjoy using this particular shampoo after an intense workout because it's refreshing and helps to remove the excess oils and sweat from my scalp, would recommend this to all my workout buddies!
30/09/2019
smells great
leaves hair smooth, soft and smelling great. the smell is awesome. the streaky cleanliness of the texture of your hair is beautiful doesnt change the texture.
27/09/2019
The smell is great
I’ve bought this quite a few times! It never makes my hair super greasy or nasty feeling. It leaves my hair feeling healthy and shiny!
27/09/2019
I love green tea
Lovely scent left my hair feeling soft and clean and smelling fresh