4.4 5 0 400 400 El Champú Seco de Batiste hace que instantáneamente su cabello luzca limpio y fresco con cuerpo y textura.
Champú Seco con Fragancia Dulce de Batiste
  • 4.4 De
  • 400 Reseñas

25/11/2020
Awesome product!
OMG the smell is AMAZING! Product works awesome as well, doesn't leave a white residue like some. Great product for the price but really love how my hair smells when I use it!
06/11/2020
Dry shampoo
This works great between shampooing. My hair is fine and thin but the texture and thickness improves when I use this dry shampoo. There's no visible residue and it smells great. I like it better than my regular shampoo!
06/11/2020
I love this dry shampoo, I have used many and I always return to the batiste ones, they are the best on the market, they do not leave any residue on the hair, they do not itch and they smell incredible. Excellent for those gym days or when you are in a hurry and can't fix your hair.
03/11/2020
Average dry shampoo
This product is an overall average quality product. I have thick long hair that gets oily quickly and also has mild dandruff and I had to use a larger than average amount of this product.
30/10/2020
Works like a charm
I'm so happy I tried their dry shampoo. I have thin fine hair so my hair needs to be washed everyday. Now that I have this wonderful dry shampoo I can go 4 or 5 days without having to wash my hair. It gives me so much bo!dy and volume
26/10/2020
Best Dry Shampoo!!!
I love Baliste Dry Shampoo! It makes my hair feel so soft and it doesn’t make my hair feel greasy nor does it leave a white powder residue in your hair. I definitely recommend this
09/10/2020
Batiste Dry Shampoo
I absolutely love this dry shampoo! I really don't like washing my day everyday because it's dry anyway. So twice a week I use Batiste Dry Shampoo an it keeps my hair looking fabulous! Doesn't make it look greasy an is easy to use! If you know how to push a button you can use this product! Highly recommend this to anyone with hair
13/09/2020
Works great
Have tried this and it works great on those days u don’t have time to wash hair.
02/09/2020
Uno de mis imprescindibles
Realmente práctico. En mi caso particular, siempre que me lavo el pelo, al día siguiente pierdo el efecto que me gusta y se me queda demasiado apelmazado. Pero cuando descubrí ésta marca, me devolvió el volumen y efecto de recién lavado. Se ha convertido en un imprescindible.
01/09/2020
Love it!
I bought this product and it is really easy to apply, no residue built up on my hair from the product, works great between shampoos and such a very on the go ease of a product!
18/08/2020
the best dry shampo
I highly recommend this product over any dry shmpoo. This product is reasonably priced
06/08/2020
Clean hair
Love this dry shampoo. It really cleans my hair and smells great.
06/08/2020
Best dry shampoo
This is the best dry shampoo I have tried. It has a really pleasant smell and it's easy to use. I also like their blonde version.
21/07/2020
Better than most!
I like it, it smells great, leaves my hair smelling and feeling refreshed. I have very thick hair, though, so I really have to work it in. I'd say it's better than other brands I'd tried.
22/06/2020
One of the best dry shampoos on the market.
I've ran through several cans of Batiste since it came out. They all smell really good and are a reasonable price. If you follow directions on the can the white residue does go away with a regular brushing. This is my go to between shampooing.