4.8 5 0 10 10 Champú seco voluminizador que refresca el cabello. Infundido con avena, romero, menta y pepino, este champú que se seca rápidamente de inspiración agrícola añade volumen.
  • 4.8 De
  • 10 Reseñas

7/19/2019
Aveeno dry spray hair
I use this twice a week. I give this a 10 compared to others I have tried. When finished putting it on my hair it was dry and full of volume.
7/13/2019
I live off of dry shampoo on my off-wash days. Having 2 kids (1 &3) dry shampoo is my bestfriend & this is by far my favorite of them all!!
Love my results
I love this dry shampoo! The nozzle is good and provides a nice fine spray. The product absorbs grease and oil very well and doesn't leave a white cast. It's also very refreshing and my hair doesn't feel like it has a lot of product in it. It also gives my hair a nice volume boost too and it smells fantastic!
Hair raising
This shampoo was wonderful light weight very effective
7/12/2019
Love the new healthy alternstive. Since when did not washing become healthy. # go green but stay sanitery.
7/11/2019
Best dry shampoo, EVER!
My mother was recently hospitalized and needed hygiene products other than what the hospital supplied, so I set out to purchase things you could use and bought three different kinds of the dry shampoo because she was kind of skeptical of using a dry shampoo so I decided to try the 3 products out myself before taking them to her. And I was amazed by how clean and manageable my hair was! So I went back and purchased some for myself and use on the day's I'm running too late to wash my hair,(which is pretty often). Not to mention it smells AMAZING!!
7/6/2019
Aveeno dry shampoo
It has gentle ingredients that are not harsh on the hair plus cleans the hair very well , more volume, no residue left behind and is very easy to apply but I wish it came in a larger container to make it last longer
7/2/2019
Dry shampoo
I found this dry shampoo when I browsing for a different brand. I figured I would give it a try. To my surprise it worked really well. I will add this in addition to my other dry shampoos.
7/13/2019
Quisiera poder tener la oportunidad de obtener este producto
7/10/2019
I like to try it. I have never try it...I like I like