4.9 5 0 34 34 Champú seco voluminizador que refresca el cabello. Infundido con avena, romero, menta y pepino, este champú que se seca rápidamente de inspiración agrícola añade volumen.
  • 4.9 De
  • 34 Reseñas

9/12/2019
Amazing product!
I am so stoked with this product upon purchasing this! Tried it on my hair and I definitely fell inlove with it! It smells great on hair and leaves it fresh and smells good all day!
9/12/2019
Xo
Love it leaves ur hair soft shiny and bouncy smells fresh and clean
9/3/2019
Aveeno® Fresh Greens Blend Dry Shampoo
I was a little apprehensive about a dry shampoo, but when I saw Aveeno had a new product, I had to try it. Best choice I’ve made in a long time. This stuff is so nice. Great hair, fresh smell and my hair looks terrific!
8/25/2019
Awesome
Likeee does exactly what it says to you hair plus great smell i love it
8/22/2019
YES x100!
Love this dry shampoo. I use it when my hair just isn't looking good and needs a little more volume. Unlike other dry shampoos, this doesn't leave flakes that make my hair look even dirtier than prior to using it so I truly recommend this product. I haven't been able to find it in a lot of places but trust me its worth the hunt, you won't be disappointed.
8/21/2019
So effective!
I consider myself a dry shampoo connoisseur. I have tried all different brands, scents, organic products, etc. This Aveeno dry shampoo is one of the best I've tried. It leaves my hair looking clean and feeling refreshed, with no white residue left behind. The scent is subtle, but very appealing as well.
8/20/2019
Love to use and it was feel awesome and great for our hair
8/17/2019
Best shampoo
Very good shampoo . This is my favourite shampoo. If u want soft hair then try this shampoo.very nice product.
8/16/2019
Favorite
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It does not wear your hair down and it smells fantastic
8/9/2019
Salon looking hair
It makes my hair look clean and shiny. It does exactly what it says. I always put it on right after I wash and blow dry my hair. I don't wash my hair as often and stays cleaner longer.
8/5/2019
aveno dry shampoo
does exactly what it says to you hair plus great smell i love it
8/3/2019
Aveeno dry shampoo
I tried this when I was driving to a doctors appointment and I thought my hair needed to look more clean so I went in to a store and was looking and I found this Aveeno dry shampoo it worked so great it amazed me how clean looking it made my hair give this one a try you will love it to
7/28/2019
Does exactly what it promises to do. Great for after the gym.
7/28/2019
Awaken & Rejuvenate!
This product transformers lifeless, soiled, dull hair and restores the healthy, freshly-washed volume & look back into a over-done "do".
7/26/2019
Love how it smells, how it makes my hair feel and look. My kids also love how it smells.