5 5 0 9 9 Una fórmula rica y ligera que limpia el cabello y ayuda a proporcionar un acabado suave, brillante y sin frizz.
Champú suave de cristales líquidos de Drybar
  • 5.0 De
  • 9 Reseñas

26/03/2020
My hair dresser just used this recently on my hair and it left my hair feeling silky and smooth. The smell was great too. I definitely will be looking to purchase this.
23/03/2020
Awesome
I really like this shampoo, it has a great smell and lathers very well. My hair smells amazing after using this shampoo
11/03/2020
Shining like Glass!!!
This DryBar Liquid Glass Smoothing Shampoo is PHENOMENAL!!! My hair feels so CLEAN & the light scent is SIMPLY GORGEOUS!! I can visually see the sleek~ smooth~ shiny & polished appearance of my Do!! SOOOOOOO HAPPY with this product!!
21/02/2020
I never want to be without this shampoo!
I use this product daily or nearly daily. It leaves my hair feeling light, clean, and smelling great. I have color treated hair (green, pink, purple, etc) and this is the best shampoo for avoiding fading for longer. Love it!
20/02/2020
Took me by surprise
My hair is very dry and damged amd extremely frizzy... It's also wavy which makes my frizz worse and so I decided to try a smoothing shampoo and this took me away. Nice and silky smooth, my frizzy hair looked like someone just took a comb and sleeked it, it was flat but not limp and flat to my head. The lather was nice as well and made my hair feel very clean!!
11/02/2020
My hair feels great
I LOVE this product! I was a bit unsure about buying it since it was a bit pricey for such a small bottle but I’ve been struggling with poofy hair my whole life and recently got a keratin, and wanted to keep the process going as long as possible. The product lathers really nice and has that iconic drybar scent. My hair feels so silky smooth and soft! I will continue to buy it if it keeps my hair like this along with my keratin treatment!
05/02/2020
Love drybar!
Make my hair feel great! Doesn’t make my hair feel heavy which is important.
05/02/2020
El Shampoo es extraordinario
Solo con usar el shampoo tienes un cambio en tu cabello muy notable y su aroma me fascina imagina solo de usar el conditioner simplemente excelente 😍
03/02/2020
Makes my hair very smooth
I have wavy and frizzy hair and this shampoo really makes my hair so smooth and soft. Easy to manage after washing and it doesn't weigh my hair down. Makes my hair easy to comb through. Love it!