4.5 5 0 82 82 Coffee mate natural bliss® con crema de sabor a Leche de Avena y Vainilla le da un rico y delicioso sabor a vainilla a su taza de la mañana. Está hecho con leche de avena real, azúcar de caña y sabor a vainilla natural.
  • 4.5 De
  • 82 Reseñas

25/11/2019
Great milk alternative
I really like the availability of this particular creamer. Though it is not my favorite brand, I am happy with it and it's flavor. Oat milk in general has become my go-to "milk". Natural Bliss can be found in most stores, and is smooth and creamy to add to my coffee/tea.
14/11/2019
Loved it
love to drink coffee every morning, I always like to mix it with cream I love all flavor of creams but this oatmeal with vanilla oh my God this wakes up my day, I love it I love its flavor they are delicious I recommend it.🥰
26/10/2019
coffe
me encanta mucho endulzar mi cafe con esta agradable leche con sabor a vainilla es muuy natural agradable para consumir no es tan dulce peor para mi gusto esta mas que perfecto
24/10/2019
Creamer Heaven
This creamer is creamy and tasty. Everything you want in a creamer! So good..
18/09/2019
Forever Oatmilk
I like trying new products but wasn’t sure at first about this one and boy am I glad I did.. it is simply delicious and I even crave it!
18/09/2019
Great creamy milk alternative
I love that coffee mate makes affordable natural creamers, especially the milk alternatives! I am lactose intolerant and it can be hard to find creamers that taste good and are affordable. I would highly recommend the vanilla oak milk creamer, it's sweet, creamy and smooth!
13/09/2019
Tasty
I like this creamer, I love that it's non gmo. It makes coffee taste great
29/08/2019
Not really my favorite
It was certainly worth a try, but I wouldn't buy it again. It didn't really have much flavor but I liked that they tried something new and different. Of course, some may just love it. You never know!
28/08/2019
Rach34
I thinkthis a good thing for cofee creamer. I really like the powerfulness of sweet
27/08/2019
WONDERFUL
recently purchased this on a target run, it was amazing and exceed my expectations
26/08/2019
Not my favorite.
I recently tried Coffee Mate natural Bliss vanilla Oat milk and I'm not a big fan of the flavor of the creamer. The consistency was a little thicker than I would prefer. Others may like but not a good fit for me and my family.
23/08/2019
Best creamer by far
So, I’m a little sensitive to dairy products. I’ll indulge in pizza, but can’t stomach dairy creamers and milk. This product really tastes amazing, and it doesn’t bring fatigue as with dairy creamers!
21/08/2019
This creamer is delicious!
I've tried lots of different creamers (dairy based, almond milk, etc) and this oat milk creamer is the best I've tried! The vanilla flavor is creamy and sweet, but not overpowering. It complements my morning coffee perfectly!
21/08/2019
Wonderful in coffee
I am so in love with this oat milk creamer, it is a wonderful substitute for milk. It had a creamy texture that is just divine in coffee
20/08/2019
Thank you for this product I enjoyed its rich flavoraful creamy taste in my moring coffee. Would purchase at any opportunity. The price is equal to lesser products of it kind.