4.9 5 0 127 127 Mi Chihuahua ya no muerde de OPI, ¡es un estupendo y hermoso esmalte de uñas naranja para alejar a cualquier mordedor de tobillo! El esmalte de uñas de OPI es la fórmula original que reinventó la calidad del color para uñas, es tu mejor opción si lo renuevas con tu manicura semanalmente. Sorprende a cualquiera que esté en tu camino con este naranja brillante. Perfecto para añadir un toque de asombro a cualquier conjunto.
Colección de esmalte de uñas Ciudad de México de OPI - Mi Chihuahua ya no muerde (Naranja brillante)
  • 4.9 De
  • 127 Reseñas

29/03/2020
Love OPI
What can I say I love this nail polish line. It last for more than 5 days without chipping. Colors are vibrant. Consistency is opaque and rich in color.
28/03/2020
OPI once again AWESOME
OPI does it again! My favorite color is orange so I had no issues slapping this eye-poping shade on myself. OPI is simple to apply & sometimes you only need apply one coat. I am a rough gal who uses my hands all day, every day. This shade stood it's ground and lasted 9 days before showing minimal wear on my tips...NO CHIPS. I received tons of compliments and gave product information to several interested folks. I will definitely use this polish again as the color is just beautiful to say the least. A+ to OPI once again. Try it, you'll love it.
27/03/2020
Bright
Beautiful bright vibrant color wears well doesn’t chip easily
26/03/2020
This color is poppin’!
I recently purchased this shade because I love orange. With persimmon being the color of the year two years in a row, it couldn’t be better timing— although it’s not persimmon, it’s certainly in the same family. The applicator is very easy to use and get into small spaces. The polish itself lasted about a week, despite my laborious work week. I work a lot with my hands in my off time, and was happy it lasted so long. I get constant compliments on this color.
20/03/2020
No chipping
This polish lasts a long time with no chipping. It only needs one coat. A variety of colors to choose from
19/03/2020
Color de temporada
Me gusta el color y lo que dura el esmalte aplicado
18/03/2020
Pop of color
I love OPI! This polish last the longest that I have tried. Coral is my favorite color to wear, but this color pops! It helps me show off my love for the Philadelphia Flyers!
17/03/2020
Great nail polish.
I tried this color nail polish because I love the color.This polish lasts longer than others.It never chipped once.Great polish.It is worth the money.
17/03/2020
Nail Polish Perfect
Overall the polish stayed on my nails for awhile and it just looked so vibrant and so many people told me how gorgeous my nails were. I don’t think there should be any changes to this nail polish. I would totally recommend you give it a try!!
Love
I found the most brightest color because I have a need to stand out and so I bought this and bamm it stayed on through my nail picking, biting and dishes so I’m all for this brand
Love it !
I love all the OPI. Polishes! I love this color! It's great for all year round !
Feeling Festive!
I absolutely LOVE this color! When I wear it, I feel FESTIVE!
14/03/2020
Beautiful color and coverage
I really like exploring bright and vibrant nail colors and I love this brand and color. It has good coverage, easy application, it covers nice. My only problem is if you use your hands alot it does tend to chip after a couple days. Overall great polish.
14/03/2020
wow color!!!
Wow what an amazing color, it is so bold and beautiful. The color just jumps out with coat one and even more with coats tho and three. Its best to add two coats but even with the first coat the color is just amazing. Its not a weird orange color its really nice, it seems to match with my hands, and i really like it. A really great polish, it lasts a long time with no chipping and coming off at the tips. Awesome!!
12/03/2020
Love
I absolutely love how bright this color is. It’s definitely gonna be one of my go-to’s during summer time with other bright colors like pinks and reds