Color de labios líquido de larga duración sin movimiento Super Stay Vinyl Ink

4.7 5 0 87 87 Agita tu ropa larga con Super Stay Vinyl Ink. Este Liquid Lipcolor ofrece un color de vinilo saturado sin cambios y hasta 16 horas de uso. Su fórmula de bloqueo de color desafía las manchas y la transferencia. Desliza la fórmula por tus labios y disfruta de un brillo instantáneo y color durante todo el día. Disponible en 10 tonos de vinilo de alto impacto para cada look de labios. Desde brillos amapola hasta tonos rojos saturados e incluso los neutros perfectos para todos los días, exprésate con el color de labios de larga duración de Maybelline.
Color de labios líquido de larga duración sin movimiento Super Stay Vinyl Ink

03/07/2022
stays put but isnt super drying
This has the benefits of a long wear liquid lipstick but without the dryness and it looks glossy. It comes in a bunch of colors and is easy to apply.
Super cute
I love the packaging of this liquid lipstick and that the packaging matches the color of the lipstick inside, I will say that the lipstick goes on nicely and has a nice pigment to it. My only complaint is that it can easily come off.
03/07/2022
Definitely not my favorite...
When the product arrived, it was tightly sealed with black electrical tape which got very messy trying to remove. Finally, when I saw the color, I knew it was going to be a rough week. The color was awful on me.On a positive note, I did like the lipstick consistency and the way it stayed on all day and all night long!
30/06/2022
I bought this in 3 different colors. 1 is too light for me and rest are awesome. It has glossy look that lasts for quite some time. The color tint remains even when gloss is gone after few hours. My lips feel noirished and non dry after using this.
30/06/2022
Amazing!
I recieved this product in 4 shades to review and I can honestly say I am sold on it! Color doesn't smudge and looks beautiful!
Awesome lipstick
This lipstick is absolutely one of my favorites! It’s such a beautiful red color and makes my lips look fabulous! The best part is that it last all day so no need to reapply! I recommend everyone to try out this Maybelline product!
love it
Super love it. I love everything Maybelline products. I love the color, bright ,super easy to apply.
Long lasting
Okay so while this particular lip shade isn't my color, this lip stain certainly is long lasting. I love the texture. This product stays on the lips and rarely smudges. Would reccomend!
Definitely stays
This lipstick has a nice applicator and gives you a ton of shine. It really does stay for hours and hours but also comes off easily when you need it to.
27/06/2022
not so great
i really like maybellines other liquid lip sticks, but this one just wasnt that good. it came off after only an hr, and left my lips super dry.
25/06/2022
Love this
Long lasting, volumizing, thickening, easy to use, looks great! Great color, perfect style of applicator, higyhly recommend to all and will be purchasing in the future.
25/06/2022
Absolutely love this company brand & lipstick color. It’s bright but it goes with everything trust me! The color never stains on anything & it never comes off unless you wipe with a makeup wipe! Would definitely recommend!
22/06/2022
Superstay
Maybelline Super Stay Vinyl Ink No-Budge Longwear Liquid Lipcolor is true to its words. They stay on the lips longer than expected. The color collection is great. But I really wish that they have more matte nude colors that are not too sharp.
19/06/2022
transfer proof
Maybelline has been coming out with some interesting formulas lately. I really didn’t know what to expect with this lip color, but once I tried it out I love the color and finish. The finish is some what shiny and does stay in place once it is dry. The formula felt comfortable on my lips with out drying them out.
12/06/2022
Longlasting
Very long lasting, smudge proof and stays looking fresh all day. Salon quality mascara right at home for an affordable price. They never disappoint.

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.