4.4 5 0 212 212 Luce impecable. Dura 15 horas. Se siente cómodo, nunca seco. Permanece impecable, sin arrugas.
  • 4.4 De
  • 212 Reseñas

11/12/2019
Great concealer!
I love this concealer alot, it covered my dark circles under my eyes and also wasn't cakey on me and last a long time too, worked amazing with my skin! I also love some other products from this brand as well.
04/11/2019
My secret weapon
I have 3 young kids and I'm not sure what I would do without Estee Lauder double wear concealer. I have tried so many other products on the market and none come close. It's easy to apply, last through out the day. Just do yourself a favor and try it, you won't be disappointed!
28/09/2019
EL concealer
I am a long time consumer of Estée Lauder. So I may have a biased. I love this concealer. Typically you have to get a concealer a shade or two lighter than your skin because it will darken. This concealer does not. It covers up the dark circles and doesn't cake. I really love this concealer.
21/07/2019
Absolutely love it
I love love this brand Estee Lauder.The double wear concealer is awesome .I use this all the time .It's sweat proof long lasting .it's 100 degrees in San Antonio Texas and this concealer doesn't disappoint.u will b happy
06/06/2019
Wow
This concealer is the bomb. It cover up all of my problem areas and doesn’t flake or look cakey. Definitely an OG product
16/05/2019
Omg amazing
Omg this Estee Lauder concealer is a must have! Been looking for a perfect concealer all my life and i finally found the one that i will definitely use for the rest of my life! This concealer is full coverage and it hides all my blemishes and u unwanted scars on my face. Highly recomend it
05/05/2019
Works great!
I have really dark circles under my eyes & this is the best concealer I have found so far. My under eyes are still darker than the rest of my face but barely. It works amazingly on any other imperfections you may have(my case acne scars & discoloration). It goes on smooth, you can layer it, stays in place & doesn't disappear after a couple hours. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I also have fine lines that it does settle into after a few hours(6-8) however I just take a damp makeup sponge & blot the area and that excess product comes right out of those lines.
07/04/2019
The Best
If you have a lot of dark circles, then this concealer is for you. You can easily on as much as you need. I usually use two coats and my circles disappear. It is thicker than most concealers but it lasts all day and covers very well.
27/01/2019
This an awesome concealer. I will continue to buy this product.
29/09/2018
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer Is absolutely amazing. Able to match my skin very easily an the coverage is truly amazing. This is definitely my #1 concealer only con would be it's on the expensive side
28/05/2018
send the free samples of Estee Lauder Double Wear to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
11/05/2018
I really like this concealer. It is very thick and covers redness perfectly.
26/04/2018
One of THE best concealers ever! Great coverage on under eye circles, problematic skin, and even rosacea. Not to thick, easy to blend,but still a full coverage formula. There color range is phenomenal and lasts forever 💗💜
23/04/2018
I trieddouble wear stay in place flaeless concealer.
14/03/2018
I like this concealer because it lasts all day I also wear it with my double wear 24 hour liquid foundation but I have noticed it doesn't provide as much coverage as I would like