Crema BHA Purificante de Poros Aquarius

4.9 5 0 40 40 Qué es: un humectante ligero, potenciado por el calmante tanaceto azul y el clarificante BHA de corteza de sauce, que purifica los poros y equilibra visiblemente la piel. Tipo de piel: Normal, Mixta y Grasa Preocupaciones del cuidado de la piel: poros, sequedad y untuosidad
Crema BHA Purificante de Poros Aquarius

18/10/2021
Almost like a primer
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I first tried it. I didn’t know how it would help reduce my pores but as soon as I put it on my face, and a little goes a long ways, I realized it’s almost like a primer with a matte blurring effect. I really like how flawless it made my skin look and how lightweight it is.
18/10/2021
Satisfied costumer
I'm more happy to used this product it gives my skin smooth and radiant..specially for sensitive skin..I'm satisfied costumer I will buy it for sure and recommended to my friends.
16/10/2021
I Love this product so much that I bought my daughter
I love it. It makes my skin feel really really soft
10/10/2021
Love!!
I have very oily skin and I am so glad that I tried this. Leaves my skin soft and looking great!
04/10/2021
Great for Sensitive Skin!
I have very sensitive skin and this product does not irritate or redden. It combines 3 different products I use on a daily basis into one. The ingredients are incredible and it leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. I use various products from this line and would recommend them all. Softens out my fine lines and wrinkles.
04/10/2021
Wonderful skin cream!
This blue cream sinks into your skin- a little goes a long way as it is nice mix between a thick and thin consistency- it does not make me breakout and I like to use this after my serum in the am. It helps to keep my face matte. I double this one up as a primer for my makeup after I give it 5-10 minutes to sink in.
29/09/2021
Good for big pores
I have been used this for almost a month and I've noticed my pores are less noticeable. Some days it makes my skin a little dry but overall I like it. I would recommend this for people with oily skin
28/09/2021
So good
Definitely part of my skin care routine from now on.
25/09/2021
Great for oily skin
This is an awesome moisturizer for oily skin - it sinks into your skin instead of making it greasy and sitting on top of it. It makes your pores look almost nonexistent and works great under makeup. I've been using this for my go to moisturizer for a while and I have yet to be disappointed. My skin hasn't been dry since using it!
17/09/2021
I had never tried the brand before. But my skin looks so good and feels so good after using this. I do use aha and BHA products already but this made my face so soft. It's a great product I was so thankful I tried!
16/09/2021
Wow
My poors look alot smaller after using! I love the texture of this also! The bottle has a good amount of product and I am happy with the results.
16/09/2021
Me encanta
Recomendado desde que la empecé a utilizar en mi limpieza fácil estoy satisfecha. Super recomendada.
15/09/2021
Tried and loved
Absolutely amazing i have very oily skin and this moisturizer makes my skin nice and soft and amazing absolutely amazing no words can explain how great this product is everyone should try it and see the results for themselves
11/09/2021
Nice product.
I tried this moisturizer through another testing site and I love it so far. I have oily and acne prone skin with a few stuborn blemishes here and there. The texture is light and it absorbs quickly without any sticky feeling. It has a nice scent, my skin feels so soft after I use this.
11/09/2021
wonderful
I recently tried its sample size I got it in some beauty box and this brand is amazing I have seen this brand in Sephora stores too so I rust brands which is sold in Sephora definitely recommend