4.7 5 0 77 77 SUPERA AL CALOR Elimina el daño producido por la exposición al calor. Refuerza tu cabello con la Crema de secado al viento de OGX Golden Tumeric. Masajéala en tu cabello y deja que se seque naturalmente para obtener un estilo suave y sin frizz, todo sin necesidad de secador.
Crema de secado al viento de OGX Golden Tumeric
  • 4.7 De
  • 77 Reseñas

13/01/2021
Best H2O Holder
I have thick beach curly hair. I love the smell and I love that my hair was frizz free and it look awesome all day. I bought this on a whim. Glad I did.
09/01/2021
Ogx
I happen to have read the reviews before buying this and decided to give it a try. It does not wofk as good on my daughter's fine hair as it did on my really thick hair. On my hair it worked exactly how described and i liked the smell. On my daughters hair it looked a bit greasy but i would and will be definitely using this.
03/01/2021
Not as good
It doesn’t clean as good as I expected. Although, I love the smell of it. Very fresh and relaxing.
31/12/2020
To greasy
This product feels to heavy in my hair, even if I only use a small amount it feels like it’s weight my curls down and makes my hair feel super greasy/oily I stopped using it, one the other hand my daughter tried it and she loves it.
20/12/2020
OGX Golden Tumeric Air-Dry Cream
It Eliminates styling heat damage and strengthen strands with OGX Turmeric Air-Dry Cream. I Rub it in and let my hair dry naturally for a smooth, frizz-free style without the heat. . Amla extract from the sweet Indian gooseberry and coconut milk round out a creamy formula to help nourish my hair for the healthiest-looking strands possible
28/11/2020
Loved it
My wife bought this for herself from walmart and she loved it. It smells nice and easy to use. After couple of uses, it makes the hair stronger. She uses hair straightener for hair and she was looking for something which protect her hair from heat and she found one for sure.
19/11/2020
So good!
I started using this product awhile ago because of my split ends, and heat damage to my hair. I have really crazy curly hair, and love to straighten my hair. But it causes heat damage, and this product has helped me out so much!
16/11/2020
Lovely Smell
I am a fan of the products of this brand and I must say that I love the moisture it brings to my hair. I like this new combination of ingredients. I have very long, wavy and frizzy hair and I have noticed a change in the Frizz even though I don't completely really love the scent it leaves on my hair
14/11/2020
hair dry review
I love this and bought it because I read about the air dry. I work at night and sometimes I can't shower until after I leave work,so this product is great to use when I can't shower at night. It did not lave my hair greasy and it smelled great.
26/10/2020
Excelente
Me ayudo mucho previniendo la caída de mi cabello, olor espectacular y deja un brillo increíble en el cabello.
12/10/2020
Works
I received this OGX GOLDEN MILK & Turmeric Air Dry Cream in a 6oz bottle which is surprisingly a good bit that will last a good while depending on your hair. Worked as advertised
06/10/2020
Not Great for MY Hair
This unfortunately didn't work for me at all. It made my hair feel and look greasy--not quite my vibe. I also didn't exactly love the smell so this is overall a product that I can pass on.
07/09/2020
Not for fine hair
This product smells great nonetheless and bring back moisture to hair. However I dont think it is suitable for thin fine hair types like myself. It has left my hair looking greasy so just be aware. I also suggest only applying at mid shaft and ends because this a cream product.
27/08/2020
OGX Turmeric air-dry cream
I love OGX shampoos & conditioners,so when I saw this product I knew I'd love it and as usual,OGX didn't disappoint...I rubbed it all through my towel dried hair and let my hair air-dry and my hair was not only nice and wavy but it smelled great too,kinda like a soft orange smell,but faintly,and absolutely no frizz! OGX thank you for the amazing products!
23/08/2020
Neosporin
Me encanta. Lo recomendaria a amigos y familiares. Y los animaria a probar este producto maravilloso