4.8 5 0 23 23 SUPERA AL CALOR Elimina el daño producido por la exposición al calor. Refuerza tu cabello con la Crema de secado al viento de OGX Golden Tumeric. Masajéala en tu cabello y deja que se seque naturalmente para obtener un estilo suave y sin frizz, todo sin necesidad de secador.
Crema de secado al viento de OGX Golden Tumeric
  • 4.8 De
  • 23 Reseñas

25/03/2020
Love!
Recently tried this moisturizer and I was really impressed with the results. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and soft. Perfect product for living in a cold climate.
19/03/2020
Excellent Hair Care
I tried this to my natural curly hair and it was amazing!! Soft manageable hair all day long!! The smell is amazing as well and I will continue to buy it ! I recommend it to anyone with curly hair
18/03/2020
Golden
I honestly love this so much , I have recommended this product to a lot of people I know . I really recommend this product it is not a waste of money , I promise you that . I go buy this product .
17/03/2020
Not weighing down on my hair and love everything about it
15/03/2020
OGX golden turmeric air dry care
I tried this product and loved it, my hair is natural beachy waves but gets frizzy, this product left my hair smooth and bouncy no frizz.
12/03/2020
smooth
this product left my hair feeling smooth and soft to the touch. does not weigh hair down/
A Wonderful Product
I recently tried this product from a friend’s recommendation.I absolutely love it!! All the products with this company have always been great!! I love the this Line!!!
New favorite
I recently picked up this product after seeing it on home tester club, and I’m so impressed by it! Not only does it work wonders to help my hair dry straighter and smoother naturally, but it also leaves my hair smelling great and looking shiny. Definite recommend!
Amazing for Nourishing Itchy/Flaky scalp
OGX always comes through! A little dab will do. Nice finish, smells good, and turmeric is very healthy. Excellent product line made by a stellar company.
10/03/2020
Excellent
Aya tried this shampoo and conditioner based on a review I seen hiiraan home tester Club I found it at Walmart the first thing that I noticed is the price was a little higher than the other shampoo and conditioner after using it for a few days I realized that the product was well worth the price my hair was better I highly recommend
10/03/2020
I love this product it has done real damage control on my dry brittle hair. This product contains really amazing ingredients especially turmeric it’s one of my favorites and it’s very beneficial for stimulating the scalp.
09/03/2020
Golden Tumeric
This product is absolutely the best!🙂 My skins feels awesome. I apply this cream on my hands everyday and it smells really good.
08/03/2020
This product is amazing
I have curly frizzy hair that is hard to grow and this cream makes my frizz non existent and my hair has been growing a lot I am super happy with this I recommend this and will be repurchasing!
07/03/2020
Love love love
What a great product..love it!!i was recommended this product by a girlfriend an she didn't hear me wrong I'd definitely purchase again!!
06/03/2020
Heavenly
Left my hair smooth and bouncy! It feels so good. It also smells stellar.