4 5 0 157 157 Presentamos la nueva crema depiladora nutritiva que se ocupa del vello facial indeseable para revelar suavidad duradera en cada uso.
  • 4.0 De
  • 157 Reseñas

28/08/2019
Cool
I love this it works really good on my face I will give it a 10,reccomend it to anyone
24/07/2019
smells great and works!
most hair removal products tend to have a really strong ammonia-ish smell to them but this one had a nice baby powder scent. it also got rid of the peach fuzz on my face quite nicely and you dont even need to use a lot of it which is nice.
08/07/2019
Skin was irritated
Product was too strong for my skin. Do not try if you have sensitive skin.
08/06/2019
Nair nourish
I love the smoothness and the way it make my shin feel.. Also my hair tends to stay gone longer than when a shave.
16/12/2018
Hair removal
I have tried several hair removal products. I used this on my face. My hair is soft and light. The first thing I noticed was the smell wasn't great but not as bad as others I've tried. It did remove a lot of hair but left patches of hair too. I tried it a couple more times thinking maybe I hadn't applied enough but got the same results. Also it was kinda harsh on my face I felt some burning but seems like all hair removal products do that to me. I had a few reddish patches and my face felt a little numb in places. But it wasn't too bad. Went away quickly afterwards in a couple hours or so. It might work better for others though I just seem to have similar results with all hair removal creams.
28/10/2018
Removed the hair but left my face oily
This product definitely works for hair removal. Easy, smooth application, spreads evenly. Leave on for three minutes and rinse and the hair is gone. The only problem was that my face was left feeling oily for a couple of days afterwards and my skin is usually on the dry side. Other than this, great product.
18/10/2018
Works as it should
Worked just fine for me. I've seen lots of bad reviews for this product, but it didn't burn or irritate my skin. Left it on for 5 minutes and removed all of the hair where applied. Doesn't smell or feel particularly pleasant, but it seemed gentler and less smelly than the older Nair products. My skin felt dry and a little tender afterward, but effects went away within a few hours and didn't leave any blotchiness. I for sure wouldn't leave it on for more than 5 minutes, though.
30/09/2018
Burnt my skin
I used this to compare it to waxing. Not a good Idea. It burnt my skin. and I did use it as Recommended.
17/09/2018
Vvvvvv
)()¡*¡:'dy iopitdcvkoyew2 4 789ojbfewewwwwaxvbjjkmlo
16/09/2018
hair remover
i really like it works good and i love the fragance of it and i would recommand the product for everyone that wants to remove your hair quickly off your legs that is the inly place i have used it
15/09/2018
Does the job
My husband got this and the one for legs,underarms and bikini area. I have Lupus SLE and have RA which can making shaving a horrible thing to attempt! The Nair works great doesn't stink horribly like it used to. Just be cautious if you have super sensitive skin.....if used frequently it can cause a painful chemical type burn on super sensitive skin like I have due to my Lupus. I love the super soft feel after using and for me it lasts a pretty long time before regrowth. Definitely recommend
14/09/2018
Hair removal
Its really works tried other brands didn't work as well
13/09/2018
A product that actually works
There’s a big market geared towards unwanted body hair, and I’ve definitely tried my share of products. I can safely say this is one that works. It doesn’t leave your skin irritated, and you don’t have to deal with the smell of burnt hair or razor burn. It’s easy to use and actually leaves your skin feeling smooth.
12/09/2018
Not the greatest
I used this product before and it was not the best. Didn’t get a lot of hair off
11/09/2018
Not for me
I would not try this ever again. I didn’t even have it on the amount of time it says to leave it on and I got burns. I’m not sure if it is because it is harsh or if my skin is just too sensitive for it.