3.9 5 0 82 82 Trate bien tu piel con una fórmula para piel sensible que también funciona en la ducha. La crema depilatoria formulada para piel sensible de Nair incorpora aceite de coco 100% natural y vitamina E.
Crema depilatoria para piel sensible con aceite de coco y vitamina E, línea Shower Power™ de Nair™
  • 3.9 De
  • 82 Reseñas

26/06/2020
Great Product!
Most of the poor reviews that have been left for this product were written by users who did not follow the written directions. This product works as intended when the written rules are followed closely. This is a strong chemical and it can't be left on for less than the suggested time or longer than the suggested time. You must use a timer or keep an eye on the clock for optimal results and use a sponge or other tool to wipe off the cream for best results.
06/01/2020
Didn’t work
Left it on for the amount of time is says and it didn’t even budge the hair on my legs. Smell is still overwhelming even with the coconut additive.
18/12/2019
Quick removal but very strong formula
I have alway used nair for hair removal and very excited to try this one. The first time I left it on a little to long and had a burning sensation under my arms for a week. After waiting a few weeks I tried again and left it only 4 min max. Hair completely removed. The smell lasted a few days even after washing it off. Use when you don’t have anywhere to go.
15/12/2019
Great product, works well!
Does not burn my skin. Worked well at removing hair on my legs. Would buy again.
28/11/2019
Sensitive??
Left me with a rash. Did remove hair. The smell is good. It is a bit messy.
30/10/2019
It works..
It works but if you leave it on a little past the 8-10 minutes for coarse hair it starts to burn. It is easy to use but very messy.
05/10/2019
Works great
I actually like using this Nair it’s really easy to use because I don’t have to worry about shaving with a razor with out cutting myself it also has an amazing smell to it I definitely recommend using this.
16/09/2019
Uhm.. sensitive?
I tried it because after giving birth, i became really lazy to shaving my legs. I tried it just to see how it would work & unfortunately it didn’t work for me, it gave me a n allergy reaction :/ i got a litle rash (i only used a little on my skin just to try it) . Thank goodness i did that instead of my whole leg.. i would’ve freaked out. I ended up giving it to my sister since it works better for her.
24/08/2019
I love the way it makes my legs so soft and it has a good smell
24/08/2019
It worked ok
It seem to work best on longer hair, but for stubbies it don't seem to work as well.
23/08/2019
Smooth finish, great for hard to shave spots
I like the finish, definitely gets your hard to shave spots.
21/08/2019
Read the instructions and you’ll be fine
I dont use hair removal creams too regularly as they tend to dry my skin out but this one was fine actually. They all have a distinctive smell that is common with hair removal creams and nothing to put you off. You must read the instructions and if new to this do a test patch first. I have course growing hair but never leave this on longer than recommended and it generally works every time bar the odd hair. This left my legs pretty smooth with minimal tidy up for strays.
21/08/2019
nair
I like nair hair remover I wear glasses and it is so hard to see when you are trying to shave your legs and with nair I just apply and wait then get in the shower and my hair is off and I don't have to try and guess if the hair on my legs are gone or not
20/08/2019
The easy way!
I realize some people might not be fans of using anything other than a razor or wax on their legs but, me? I dont have time for that. If it wasnt for nair- I don't know when I'd get to shaving. I love how I can apply it- shower and after a few minutes wipe it off and the result; nice silky smooth hairless legs!
18/08/2019
Worked great.
This product left my skin feeling smooth and silky!