3.9 5 0 82 82 Trate bien tu piel con una fórmula para piel sensible que también funciona en la ducha. La crema depilatoria formulada para piel sensible de Nair incorpora aceite de coco 100% natural y vitamina E.
Crema depilatoria para piel sensible con aceite de coco y vitamina E, línea Shower Power™ de Nair™
  • 3.9 De
  • 82 Reseñas

Pretty good
This product worked pretty well for my sensitive skin. I had to leave it on the whole time. I checked a few mins in and it wasn’t ready yet. But worked well. Of course still smells not the greatest but works and no shaving!
Loveit
Its very smooth i love it. Definetely would keep on using it the texture.
Nair Hair Removal
I don't know if it was just my skin or the product but it burned my legs and when I took it off I had little bitty red bumps. I will not ever try this again.
03/06/2019
It works!!
I used this years ago and didn't really like it. But I heard other ppl saying it was really good now. So I went and got it for my 12 year old daughter for her upper lip. So she puts it on and uses a nice amount BTW. She leaves it on 10 minutes or so. When she wipes it off their is always a few little hairs left and so she has to reapply. But it works. And the old Nair smelled super bad. But not this one. It has a great smell to it. And uim really happy it works. I don't want my daughter to start shaving her upper lip bc she feels she has no choices left.
03/06/2019
Nair Hair
I'm not a big fan of Nair hair remover, but I wanted to try this particular one. I, love the coconut scent!! As far as sensitivity, this did bother me a bit for some reason, which I was surprised with. I also didn't care for how well it removed hair, too a bit longer!
02/06/2019
Nair sensitive skin
It is convenient for being in a bottle to now be able to use in the shower. It didn't burn my skin as regular Nair does. It works just as good as regular Nair, sometimes only leaving a few hair behind for me to touch up with a razor.
Worked Pretty Good Overall
I have tested Nair Shower Power for sensitive skin. I thought it worked pretty well. Most of the hair came off but some of the more coarse hair did not. I ended up having to do a little shaving to touch up those spots but it really did make getting ready quite a bit quicker.
Nair
I would recommend this. Especially if you have very sensitive skin.
Worked Great!
It worked great for me. I had no adverse reaction at all. I didn't have to use it again for almost 3 weeks!
24/05/2019
Didn't work for me .
I bought this with such high hopes just to have them dashed. I followed all the direction's even left it on longer but it leaves my hair in patches and what hair it leave behind shrivels up all weird in a few hours after my shower. Maybe its my hair , I don't know it just never works.
24/05/2019
Better than expected!
I think that it works for arms and lower legs, but not for thighs as much as it could. Never gets all the hair off! Could be a stronger formula even for super sensitive skin.
17/05/2019
Nails
Excelente producto de muy buena calidad y te deja la piel suave lo recomiendo
Actually smells nice!!
Most hair removal products have a terrible odor, but this smells good. I like that I can apply this to my legs as I step into the shower and it doesn't run off my legs. In a few minutes I just wipe and rinse, and DONE! I really like it!
Nice
Love it works great I want to get it again I can't shave my legs so it's very convenient if I could afford it all the time I'd get it I recommend that you all try it I know it works
16/05/2019
Easy to use and rinses off great. Pleasent scent and didn't take long to remove hair. I will use it all year. Not very expensive and easy to find a my local market place.