Crema facial diaria de humectación profunda y brillo saludable de CETAPHIL

4.8 5 0 6 6 El exclusivo Complejo Hidrosensible intensifica la humectación dinámica y mejora la sensibilidad de la piel. Una crema liviana no grasosa, elaborada de forma especial con un aroma delicado. Cuida la piel de manera efectiva y agradable, evitando que los poros se obstruyan o irriten, con un aroma delicado y clínicamente probado en pieles sensibles.
Crema facial diaria de humectación profunda y brillo saludable de CETAPHIL

13/04/2021
Loved it !
I bought this moisturiser and the face wash on my last trip to Walmart . I absolutely loved the texture and feel of both the products . The moisturiser is light and it easily gets absorbed and leaves your skin non Greasy. Very happy with the purchase , thank you HTC for inspiring me to buy these wonderful products. They are a keeper!
27/02/2021
Loved it!
This was very hydrating! The texture was nice and it did not have a noticeable scent. It made my face very hydrated. I will def purchase this again!
23/01/2021
Bueno
Ideal para piel seca u sensible se puede usar en todo el cuerpo tengo una muestra de la crema.
09/12/2020
Great low-budget moisturizer
I purchased this product in pursuit of a good day-to-day moisturizer that would fit my budget and this does the trick. Doesnt break me out and feels good on the skin. My only request is that the packaging be updated so that i dont have to stick my fingers in the container!
09/12/2020
Good Night Cream
Great simple night cream that will moisturize without irritation, works well as a last step in my nightly routine when I want extra hydration
09/09/2020
I have used Cetaphil brand for years and I have never had any type of problems nor issues with this brand. I was not aware about their face moisturizer and I will definitely buy it and purchase specially because it seems to over hydrate and also it has S pF and winter time is around the corner