4.5 5 0 90 90 La Crema-Gel Hidratante para Ojos Cetaphil con Àcido Hialurónico. Diseñada para hidratar profundamente, iluminar y suavizar el área debajo de los ojos
  • 4.5 De
  • 90 Reseñas

05/10/2019
Every Morning
Oh this is surprisingly good for an eye product that's less than $20. I use it every morning to hydrate undereye areas prior to applying concealer. This helps more than other eye creams to hydrate so concealer goes on smoothly, doesn't cake or flake during the day. Other than hydrating I don't see any other benefits and use a eye cream at night to meet my other needs. This one is solely for my makeup benefit by hydrating all day long. I do like the formula but preferred it to be a bit more gel texture. Overall this is my favorite eye cream for morning
03/10/2019
Adds Moisture
Cetaphil’s Hydrating Eye Cream is really good. It sinks into skin and doesn’t feel greasy. I noticed how nicely the moisture plumped my skin up. No noticeable smell either.
14/06/2019
I did not notice any improvement in the circles under my eyes or improvement of wrinkles. It kind of left my skin a little softer but that's about it.
11/03/2019
Love
I swear by every cetaphil product, but this eyes cream is really nice for my dry skin especially during winter.
19/02/2019
Great fro sensitive eyes.
I'm always on the lookout for eye cream for sensitive eyes. I have contacts & dry eyes, so I have to ge careful what eye products I use. Cetaphil is a trusted brand, so I decided to try their eye cream. It's very light & absorbs almost instantly. It's unscented which is great for me. I noticed my eyes not being irritated or puffy in the mornings like wifh some other eye creams. My undereye area isn't as dark or puffy. I think I found a long term solution for my eye area.
08/02/2019
Moisturizing
I recently spent the past 30 days using nothing but the Cetaphil brand of skincare products. I was happy to find that this I gel was definitely moisturizing and didn't have an unpleasant scent. I have a combination skin but I'm starting to have a little bit of aging signs creep up on me, especially in the under eye area. I can't say that the Cetaphil have done anyting to combat signs of aging or under eye bags, but the area is definitely more moisturized. If you're looking for a go to daily under eye gel and you're not looking for anything anti aging or anti discoloration or bags, then I would recommend this to somebody that was just looking to simply moisturize and hydrate. But would not recommend it to someone looking for any other benefits.
24/01/2019
It's a great product just not for me
I rated the Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel Cream 3 stars because I was allergic to it. It would have been 5 stars if not for the reaction. It certainly deeply hydrated my undereye skin and kept it feeling rejuvenated all day and night while I was using it but I started noticing my natural dark circles getting so much more darker. So I stopped using it for a while and the dark circles improved. Started using the product again and my dark circles worsened. I believe the product is still really good and would recommend to others. It's just I was allergic to it. My mom has used it and it works great for her.
21/01/2019
Mighty Product in a small tube
This little tube pacjs a big punch not only does it hydrate your under eye area it also brightens and helps your eyes look alive a goid thing if sleep was on the minimal side the nught before a squirt on your ring finger and gentle pats into your slin its quickly absorbed and great under your nakeup or on a bare face
18/01/2019
Not my favorite
I received a sample of this eye gel and was not a fan. I do like that it is hydrating but I did not notice that the hydration stayed with me for very long.
18/01/2019
Cetephil
The first time I tried this was by a sample sent by them. I then immediately went and purchased this product. My skin was soft feeling and my eyes are looking brighter after using this for about a month.
12/01/2019
Smooth
Use this after moisturizing. Great for the sensitive skin around my eyes. Hopefully it helps to keep the wrinkles away!
12/12/2018
eye ease
I loved the way the eye gel felt when I first put it on but didn't like the film that it left on my eyes after it dried
10/12/2018
Using and love it
Been using for a few weeks. I use the Cetaphil on my body every single night too. My skin looks and feels hydrated and younger.
09/12/2018
Smooth
I received a sample of this in a Walmart beauty box I purchased. I've been using it every night and I haven't noticed MUCH of a difference, except my eyeshadow has been going on a lot smoother lately. My boyfriend seems to notice something different because he's been complimenting me more since I started using it. So it must be doing something good. Haha.
07/12/2018
Great for moisture and bags
This product is great for dry skin around the eyes. It did help my bags be less noticeable. I don't really have wrinkles but I do put a little on the line between my eyebrows and it does soften it a bit. I really like all the products I have tried from this brand.