4.6 5 0 604 604 La fórmula de rápida absorción se combina con el agua sobre la piel húmeda para atrapar instantáneamente la hidratación.
Crema hidratante y refrescante con aceite de coco Jergens Wet Skin
  • 4.6 De
  • 604 Reseñas

27/01/2020
Easy
I have super fair skin and burn easily. I do not tan. Other tanners were messy and often went on streaky. This is a breeze to use and gave me nice control. Will use this every summer!
25/01/2020
best product theyve came out with. perfect for dry skin, help to moisturize your skin. i have to keep it on hand and make sure i dont run out of it.
24/01/2020
Soft skin!!
If you want your skin to be so soft you can’t stop touching yourself - give this a try!! And it smells so good also!! It locks in hydration for the day! Rub it on when you get out of shower while your skin is still wet and your body absorbs it with the water making the softest smoothest skin!! It did not break me out at all!!
24/01/2020
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Rocks
My entire family absolutely loved this moisturizer. The fact that you use in in the shower while your skin is wet really helps prevent your skin from getting dried out. It doesn't make your skin feel greasy at all, which is a huge plus.
16/12/2019
Silky Smooth Skin
All I can think is, why didn't somebody invent this sooner? A lotion that you put on while your skin is still wet out of the shower and it absorbs in your skin!?! Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth! At first I was worried it would feel gross and I needed to dry off first but no, it leaves my skin feeling amazing! And it smells great too!
06/12/2019
Soft Skin
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer works great! You apply it as soon as you step out of the shower while your skin is still wet, and it dries quickly. It leaves your skin soft and smooth, without feeling greasy. I love the scent, and that it’s a product I can use every time I take a shower or bath. I would definitely recommend it if you suffer from dry skin and don’t like the way traditional lotions make your skin feel, or don’t absorb fast enough.
20/11/2019
Wonderful!
I purchased this last summer when I started using self tanners and laying out in the sun to help keep my skin moisturized and healthy. I love the convenience of this! Just take a shower and apply this afterwards while your skin is still wet.. it doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or slimy. It left my skin feeling so soft and nourished! Love it!
31/10/2019
Time saver
This product is a great time saver by moisturizing in the shower. The smell is pretty good but, doesn’t last very long. Does leave my skin feeling notably softer. Do be careful about rinsing your shower so you don’t fall.
17/10/2019
can't live without it!
I've been addicted to this and in shower body lotion, the yellow one, since 2007. Best if the best right here since I hate regular lotion especially on but humid days. This stuff is a miracle
17/10/2019
Excellent!
I love this wet skin lotion! Just pat dry and apply. It leaves my skin soooo soft!
08/10/2019
Jergen's Wet Skin Coconut Lotion
I liked that I can use this right out of the shower, when my skin is still wet. I really enjoyed the coconut scent too. I've used Jergen's products off and on for years, so I figured it would work the same as the others I've tried. I had an issues with it absorbing and it made my skin a bit slippery, which I didn't care for.
27/09/2019
Use every time I get out of the shower
When I’m too lazy to wait and dry off and apply lotion once I’m out of the shower this stuff is a awesome alternative. It’s fast to do and you can do it on wet skinX I absolutely love glow fast it dries and absorbs.
27/09/2019
Smells good but...
I love the smell, but for someone like me that has really dry skin, I could not tell any improvement using this product.
22/09/2019
Works Great!
This is non-greasy, smells great and a little goes a long way. It left my body moisturized & soft all day. It didn’t irritate my skin, and goes on well. I would recommend this, especially for for the price.
23/08/2019
Smells great/not greasy
I really enjoyed this product. My skin felt nourished and the smell was very pleasant! Not strong and overbearing that gives you a headache but nice and fresh and clean. I’m not even a huge coconut fan but I love this product. Also, it does not leave my skin feeling greasy or clogged in any way! That is a huge perk in my opinion. Also, I used this product in the winter when my skin is its dryest and it held up nicely! A trial size came in a seasonal subscription box from a major retailer and that is how I learned about the product.