4.6 5 0 611 611 La fórmula de rápida absorción se combina con el agua sobre la piel húmeda para atrapar instantáneamente la hidratación.
Crema hidratante y refrescante con aceite de coco Jergens Wet Skin
  • 4.6 De
  • 611 Reseñas

14/02/2020
Non streaking
Product is non streaking, moisturizing and smells good.
11/02/2020
Wonderful
I had a sample of this lotion. I was a little skepital at first. When i used it my skin was very soft. The fragrance was wonderful. I would use this product again. I would dedinately tell friends and family abkut this product.
04/02/2020
love this moisturizer
Very good for in shower moisturizer pleasant coconut scent
03/02/2020
Skin Nourishing Moisturizer
I saw this on the shelf after having used a few of their other lotions. Right after my shower I apply this and my skin stays baby smooth all day. No more dry areas to be found. I will continue to buy this as I've seen immediate results. The price is very fair as well.
31/01/2020
Great for winter!
I love to use this coconut moisturizer in the winter when it is too cold to stand outside of the shower to put on lotion. Love this stuff!
30/01/2020
Jergens Wet Skin Refreshing Coconut Oil Moisturizer
I really love #JergansWetSkin Coconut oil Moisturizer because my skin feels so soft and I love 💜 the scent. I also have the wet skin product with #ArganOil. Ladies please try this product because coconut oil has many benefits for your skin. #HomeTesterClub
30/01/2020
Love
It feels like it’s absorbs but still fells soft hours later.
27/01/2020
Easy
I have super fair skin and burn easily. I do not tan. Other tanners were messy and often went on streaky. This is a breeze to use and gave me nice control. Will use this every summer!
25/01/2020
best product theyve came out with. perfect for dry skin, help to moisturize your skin. i have to keep it on hand and make sure i dont run out of it.
24/01/2020
Soft skin!!
If you want your skin to be so soft you can’t stop touching yourself - give this a try!! And it smells so good also!! It locks in hydration for the day! Rub it on when you get out of shower while your skin is still wet and your body absorbs it with the water making the softest smoothest skin!! It did not break me out at all!!
24/01/2020
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer Rocks
My entire family absolutely loved this moisturizer. The fact that you use in in the shower while your skin is wet really helps prevent your skin from getting dried out. It doesn't make your skin feel greasy at all, which is a huge plus.
16/12/2019
Silky Smooth Skin
All I can think is, why didn't somebody invent this sooner? A lotion that you put on while your skin is still wet out of the shower and it absorbs in your skin!?! Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth! At first I was worried it would feel gross and I needed to dry off first but no, it leaves my skin feeling amazing! And it smells great too!
06/12/2019
Soft Skin
Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer works great! You apply it as soon as you step out of the shower while your skin is still wet, and it dries quickly. It leaves your skin soft and smooth, without feeling greasy. I love the scent, and that it’s a product I can use every time I take a shower or bath. I would definitely recommend it if you suffer from dry skin and don’t like the way traditional lotions make your skin feel, or don’t absorb fast enough.
20/11/2019
Wonderful!
I purchased this last summer when I started using self tanners and laying out in the sun to help keep my skin moisturized and healthy. I love the convenience of this! Just take a shower and apply this afterwards while your skin is still wet.. it doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or slimy. It left my skin feeling so soft and nourished! Love it!
31/10/2019
Time saver
This product is a great time saver by moisturizing in the shower. The smell is pretty good but, doesn’t last very long. Does leave my skin feeling notably softer. Do be careful about rinsing your shower so you don’t fall.