4.7 5 0 277 277 La fórmula de rápida absorción se combina con el agua sobre la piel húmeda para atrapar instantáneamente la hidratación.
Crema hidratante y refrescante con aceite de coco Jergens Wet Skin
  • 4.7 De
  • 277 Reseñas

22/08/2019
Very innovating
I really love the idea of this product so I was excited to give it a try. First when you get out of the water, whether that be shower or a bath or pool or lake, you should put lotion on immediately. It’s recommended that you put lotion on when you are still a little wet because the water droplets help absorb the lotion better and there’s less of a gap of dry skin. That helps your skin look more youthful and feel less tight. When your skin feels tight it is very dry. This is a very good value for the price. They have decent ingredients in them for hydration. Even though this is not the best high-quality stuff for your skin it is a very good innovative product that gets people thinking more about how to take care of their skin better and when to use these products.
18/08/2019
It was just okay, not great for sensitive skin
I had high hopes for this product. I thought that it would help the rough, dry skin on my knees and elbows. It didn't help the driest of areas, but it did keep my not so dry skin nice and moist. Though it didn't last all day. Not great for my sensitive skin as I did have some irritation.
30/05/2019
Supple and Soft
I love this stuff. This is the best lotion for anyone with dry skin. Easy to use and asorbs quickly. I love it cuz i can put it on faster than normal lotion and I'm more moisturized.
04/05/2019
Easy
I feel incomplete without putting lotion/oil on after a shower. With this, it’s quick and easy and works well.
10/04/2019
Love this
This is a great lotion and it is way faster when getting out the shower just quickly Apple dry then done Jergen's has always been my favorite
05/04/2019
Great moisturizer
I love Jergens products and was thrilled when I discovered this wet skin moisturizer. Putting it on in the shower makes my morning routine go so much faster and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling. Jergens a name you can trust.
27/03/2019
Locks in the Moisture
I didn't understand at first how to use it as I was really confused on the concept. I thought, how can I put this on while my skin is still damped? You apply a small amount right after you showered and your skin is still damp. This left my skin feeling super soft and smooth and really helped with the dryness I was dealing with during the winter. There's no greasy feeling afterwards and the scent is light and disappears after a few minutes. I like this as it doesn't interfere with my perfume. The only thing I did a little differently is once I apply it, I allowed my body to dry naturally for a few minutes so most of the water and lotion is absorbed and then I patted dry. That way I didn't have to deal with the product getting onto the towel as it was a problem in the beginning. Overall, it works great. Even my husband loves using it.
06/03/2019
It's good
I enjoyed this especially while pregnant. It was easy to put on. I do enjoy nice as as well because you put it on then rinse off. This you don't rinse but I find it gets on your towels.
28/02/2019
Perfect in a rush
This in-shower lotion is definitely quick and easy to use. On sopping skin, spread a small layer over the body and pay dry. It isn't as moisturising as a body butter, but it is great as a light summer lotion or a base before a thicker, more emollient cream in the winter. The scent is a light coconut fragrance that doesn't seem to stick around or interfere with my perfumes.
17/02/2019
Wonderful feel
I love this in shower lotion. Since I bought this, I won't use anything else. Feels soo soft. Love my skin. Smells wonderful...
16/02/2019
This lotion is so convenient and makes my skin super soft and supple, it keeps my skin moisturized for hours and I really need that in the winter months plus I can do this right in the shower and not freeze to death outside the shower #HomeTesterClub
15/02/2019
Extra step/ soft skin
Its an extra step in the shower I had a hard time remembering, but when I did, my skin was definitely softer.
27/01/2019
skin will love you
this stuff is amazing!!! the first time i tried it i was impressed. it leaves your skin so smooth and soft and refresh feeling. and it smells great.
25/01/2019
A stand by product
This Jergen's lotion goes on after you're done showering/bathing while skin is still damp. The water helps lock the moisturizers in your skin. I love it! I usually always have some on hand and I use it after shaving too. It's quick, easy, and I love how silky my skin is after I use it. The scent is not too heavy and you don't need a lot of product at a time. A little goes a good way.
07/01/2019
Jergens
I love the formula its nice and thick and made my skin soft not much scent to it