4.6 5 0 602 602 La fórmula de rápida absorción se combina con el agua sobre la piel húmeda para atrapar instantáneamente la hidratación.
Crema hidratante y refrescante con aceite de coco Jergens Wet Skin
  • 4.6 De
  • 602 Reseñas

08/12/2018
Leaves skin soft and gleming
This is an easy to use,convenient lotion that sinks in fast and leaves a lovely hydrated sheen.
09/11/2018
This lotion is great!! I can use it right after I turn off my shower water and before I dry off. It goes over the top of the water and locks it in so the only place it has to go is into the skin. Moisture that lasts all day.
23/10/2018
love
I have been using this for months and after I first tried I keep buying. It works great to get the moisture I need and they are not expensive. Just put on after you shower and towel dry off. It makes my skin feel so soft.
09/10/2018
Love It!
This product was great! Sometimes it was hard to remember to apply while in the shower, but that’ll just take time. I love that all the steps of routine care can all be completed in one place!
02/10/2018
Amazing!
This stuff is amazing! I had dry skin out of nowhere a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to get rid of it quickly! I tried this stuff and in just a couple of days the dry skin was gone. My favorite part about this product is that its so easy to use! You just put it on like body wash after you are done showering and pat dry! It also smells amazing so thats a plus!
29/09/2018
Love this!
Quick, clean and easy. Love moisturizing in the shower, you can really feel it work as soon as you use it. Also you don’t need too much so it lasts
26/09/2018
Perfect
I have super dry skin and I have tried almost everything out there. I love this product so much not only does it smell like coconut, but it keeps my skin hydrated! Highly recommend!!
16/09/2018
Great moisturizer!
Love the Jergen's shower products. This one is no different. Great smell and very silky on the skin. Will definitely be buying this again.
15/09/2018
This is a great product to buy
I have not tried the full-size version, but I have bought the travel size version. This has been a very useful product for me, as I often have dry skin. But after I started using this product it has smoothed out my skin, making it softer than before. The smell of the product, sorta relaxes me and my skin stays hydrated for hours after applying! I would highly recommend this product to people who suffer from dry skin after showering.
09/09/2018
Best thing ever
I love this stuff! It's so convenient just put it one while still in the shower and your body is wet and your all ready moisturized for the day!
08/09/2018
Very convenient!
Jergens Wet Skin Refreshing Coconut Oil Moisturizer is a super convenient way to moisturize your skin as a final step before you get out of the shower!
08/09/2018
Great for dry skin
I love using this stuff because then I don't necessarily have to use lotion after getting out of the shower. It's easy to use and smells great!
29/08/2018
Good product
I love how this makes my skin feel after I get out of the shower.
19/08/2018
Jergens wet skin moisturizer works really great to give you skin moisture but can be used right out of the shower so really convenient
19/08/2018
I love this stuff. Not only does it smell good, but isn't oily either. I love that I can apply it straight out of the shower. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized.