4.6 5 0 611 611 La fórmula de rápida absorción se combina con el agua sobre la piel húmeda para atrapar instantáneamente la hidratación.
Crema hidratante y refrescante con aceite de coco Jergens Wet Skin
  • 4.6 De
  • 611 Reseñas

03/05/2018
I can't wait to try this out I hate to get outta the shower and forget to put my lotion on and I'm already dressed. I have got to try this
03/05/2018
Coconut oil is extremely good for your skin and jergens is great brand too. I wish I could try
03/05/2018
Jergen's es una excelente marca. Siempre hidrato mi piel y me fascina el olor a Coco fresco tropical.
03/05/2018
I will be looking out for this ..I realy like coconut oil. Products.
03/05/2018
I should definitely try this, I have a serious problem finding the right product for dry skin
Thanks for your honesty I love Jergens I hope I get to sample this one
02/05/2018
Me gustaría probar este producto yo he comprado otros productos de Jergens y son de excelente calidad. Y así poder recomendárselo a todas mis amistades y familiares.
02/05/2018
I really love to give this verges wet skin refreshing coconut oil moisturizers a chance on my skin I love coconut smell
02/05/2018
I love jergens and purchase lotion from this brand frequently. I have not had a chance to try this jergens wet skin refreshing coconut oil moisturize just yet but would love to before buying it in store.
02/05/2018
I haven't got to try Jergens Wet Skin Refreshing Coconut Oil Moisturizer. But I would love to review it, my skin stays dry an flakey and I'm sure this would be great on my skin...Thanks so much. Hope to hear from you soon
01/05/2018
I have not try this yet but would like to try a free sample thank you.