4.2 5 0 206 206 Disfrute de una piel radiante con la crema iluminadora Vitalist Go Glow de COVERGIRL.
  • 4.2 De
  • 206 Reseñas

6/13/2018
I don’t like it and even tho I’m glowing it feels sticky.
6/9/2018
I'd use cover girl vocalist go glow and really works too
6/1/2018
I like this product. I apply it after my moisturizer it acts like a primer for my foundation. It gives me a subtle glow before I apply my make up. The only downfall is I was hoping you could see the glow thru my foundation but you can not.
5/31/2018
Cover girl luminizing go glow lotion is the bomb! Phenomenal face lotion that will leave your skin so soft, healthy, and beautifully glowing. Makes it to where you don't need so much makeup, when you really are going for that natural clean naked look. I can't wait to get some more of this go glow lotion, and I absolutely recommend this product!
5/27/2018
Very popular for REASON provides great results as does most of cover girl products and my skin looks more radiant and has a healthy glow
5/15/2018
This is a nice moisturizer to give your skin a little bit of radiance, but it is definitely not a foundation as it does not cover imperfections though it does seem to help a little bit with uneven skin tones. It is very lightweight and nongreasy and I had no issues with sensitivity reaction or breakouts after using. I like to put it on when I don't feel like wearing makeup, but do want to make sure my skin doesn't look or feel dry and flaky. Definitely best for someone who isn't looking to cover up lesions, scars, acne, etc., but just wants to have a bit of moisture and slightly camouflage unevenness in the look of the bare skin. It comes in a light and a darker color so there's not much choice as far as that goes, but my skin is definitely fair so the light worked great for me. I like using it and then finishing with a translucent powder. Gives a little glow that looks better than having nothing at all on my face.
5/12/2018
Flawless glow that looks very healthy and smooth and I received many compliments.
5/12/2018
I have really sensitive skin so unfortunately this one didn't work out for me.
5/11/2018
I used the 'Daybreak' color of Covergirl's Vitalist Go Glow in place of my usual moisturizer and foundation. First, I cleansed my skin and let it dry. Second I shook the container per the directions and applied Vitalist Go Glow Glotion to my chin, cheeks, and forehead in small dabs and blended it into my skin for even coverage. It took very little of the product to get full coverage on my face. The product absorbed easily into my skin and left a moisturized, but not greasy feeling. There was a slight tackiness to my skin when the product fully dried, but unless you're touching your face - you'd not notice it.
5/11/2018
This product is great, heals my skin good my skin was so dry but when i tried it luminized
5/11/2018
love the way my skin feels, this product gives a nice glow to your skin
5/11/2018
I'm in love with this new Covergirl Vitalist Go Glow Luminizing Lotion! Covergirl is such a great product to begin with because of the quality, and reasonable prices. I like to have a nice tan, but the sun is so harsh on the skin. With this new Covergirl Vitalist Lotion you can achieve the look you want without the negative side effects.
5/11/2018
While I was initially drawn to the Go Glow by the great price the greasy residue it left behind killed it for me.
5/11/2018
Lcream workovely creamy lotion,can feel the luminizing
5/11/2018
Is excellent I just use this brand works perfectly for me, I highly recommend. You feel gorgeous with this brand will make happy like me.