4.6 5 0 48 48 Mejora tus bebidas de café calientes o heladas con esta deliciosa crema a base de crema de primera calidad y leche descremada.
Crema para café Nitro de Reddi Wip
  • 4.6 De
  • 48 Reseñas

16/08/2019
I tried this and it was delicious. I used a splash of my regular light cream in my coffee, then added this. It made my coffee rich, creamy, and foamy.
15/08/2019
Reddi whip and Coffee = starting my morning right
I love coffee. I drink it any way it can be made... hot, cold, blended, black, with creamer, in candy, etc..I enjoy the flavor and am always looking for ways to enjoy one of my favorite beverages. I was elated to find an alternative to coffee creamer in my favorite desert topping! I purchased and tried right away. My coffee is a heavenly desert. It’s creamy and delicious. I can’t wait until tomorrow morning to have another cup (or two)
11/08/2019
I LOVE this creamer. It is so delicious and makes my coffee feel like it was purchased at a coffee shop and not made in my kitchen. The texture is amazing and it has the perfect amount of flavor.
09/08/2019
Coffee Helper
This nitro creamer is crazy good and I look forward to drinking my coffee even more now. I definitely recommend this Reddi Whip product for anyone looking to spice up their coffee routine.
07/08/2019
Awesome
El mas rico suavecito umm estoy adicta a esto en mi cafe todos los dias mmm rico
07/08/2019
Creamy, smooth coffee
Delivers as advertised NITRO makes coffee sweet and creamy Easy to use
06/08/2019
Reddi Wip
Love whip cream. This product was amazing. Actually "on a whim" buy. It was COLD, had a great flavor. I was impressed. The only improvement would be to make sure all stores get this product.
02/08/2019
I love coffee and tend to stop at the local coffee shop a couple times per week. It gets expensive. Reddi Wip Nitro let's you make coffee shop flavors at home for way less money. It tastes great and works as sugar and cream as it melts into your coffee. Give this a try, you won't be dissapointed1
01/08/2019
Pretty Delicious!
I'll admit that I"m a coffee addict, so when Reddi Whip decided to come out with coffee-inspired products like Nitro Creamer, I was psyched. Overall I would say that it's really delicious and it's a product for anyone who wants to bring the coffeehouse to their own kitchen!
26/07/2019
Omg! Delicious
This has made me want coffee all day long with this
21/07/2019
Ah-mazing
I bought this product because I had a coupon making it almost free. I LOVED it! It tastes like something you would order at a coffee shop. I drink coffee all day and get tired of the same old creamers so this was definitely a welcomed change to my tastebuds.
13/07/2019
Makes Coffee Even Better
Every morning I look forward to getting up because of this magical can of goodness! It makes my morning coffee ritual so much more delicious and special. So yummy!
03/07/2019
Yesssss!
I love how this is a creamer made out of non-fat milk!! I am trying to currently eat better so this is. Great alternative! Also I love how easy it is to use!! Definitely recommend!!’
27/06/2019
Yummm
Little on the pricey side compared to other specialty flavors but YUM! So worth it, super tasty in coffee (or just by itself.) It has a genuine coffee flavor, I would definitely recommend!
20/06/2019
A shot of indulgence
I love that I can add a dollup or a glass top full of this chocolatey goodness. The sweetness is not overpowering but a fantastic addition to coffees and desserts. This turns any drink into a coffeehouse specialty drink in no time!