4.6 5 0 58 58 Mejora tus bebidas de café calientes o heladas con esta deliciosa crema a base de crema de primera calidad y leche descremada.
Crema para café Nitro de Reddi Wip
  • 4.6 De
  • 58 Reseñas

19/06/2019
So good. I use it on my coffee every morning. I even caught my husband using it.
Great Product
I tried this for the first time, at my daughters, and absolutely loved it. Great texture and flavor!
Awesome
Was sceptical at first, but purchsed 3 cans for Office and they were gone the first day! Staff loved them! "Me Too"!
17/06/2019
Delicious!
A must try! So yummy with your morning cup of coffee! Perfect way to start out your day!:)
15/06/2019
Coffee Creamer
I usually don't use creamers, but my friend used it, I had no milk...and I was COMPLETELY impressed! Loved it!
15/06/2019
Delicious!!
I have never bought any type of creamer like this before but I saw it and thought I would give it a shot.I first used it on my coffee hot and now am switching from cold and hot brewed.I think it taste delicious and adds a new layer to an everyday drink.I have added Carmel and cinnamon to top my coffee as well. Delicious😊
13/06/2019
Fantastic stuff.😁
Im so excited to get this product .First tried it made by differant company. They discontinued right after i was hooked.But glad they did found this and its even better. Yeah for me .😁😊
10/06/2019
Yum
Tried this out just because and it was on sale, it was freaking awesome. Loved the taste.
08/06/2019
the booming creamer.
This creamer from Reddi Wip has got a real boom to it , hence the name Nitro. If you like creamer in your coffee you will Love Nitro.
08/06/2019
They took my idea
Love it I used to use whipped cream.but great taste and texture can't believe it took so long for the company's to come up with this.
Reddi whip nitro
I loved it thought it was awesome. Will definately by again
06/06/2019
#ReddiWhip #NITRO Creamer makes me feel like a Barista!
I love entertaining and #ReddiWhip offers some yummy flavor options to be able to serve my guests the BEST coffees I can offer them without having to leave the house. I use ReddiWhip products in both my moring AND after dinner coffees. My guests brag on me which I love and they absolutely LOVE enjoying coffee at my home!
yumm
I loved it specially when you have a cold brew coffee at your house and you add this it gives you a special kick that you need. I would eat it right out of the can at one point
05/06/2019
Nitro coffee creamer
The best coffee creamer i have had so far gives a real good kick to your coffee and the extra aroma it gives to the coffee is very stimulating making the coffee taste even better
04/06/2019
Perfectly Creamy & Whipped!
This is now going to be a go to for my afternoon coffee. The quality whip it provides would make any barista beam with pride. The flavor, the consistency & the fluffiness are all perfectly in line for what I look for when I splurge on fun items as such. Plus that price point makes it that much easier to splurge.