Crema revitalizante para cabellos ondulados de göt2b

4.7 5 0 105 105 Crema con una consistencia liviana añade definición e hidratación a las ondas y los rulos sin dejarlos pesados.
Crema revitalizante para cabellos ondulados de göt2b

13/04/2021
My fave
This is my favorite curl gel or scrunch gel I have wavy hair but I use this to give it more curl and definition I have used this alone or with Jill and hairspray and moose I really like it it isn't thick it doesn't make my hair crunchy it's light and it feels good a wonderful product
12/04/2021
Great!!!
My Daughter and I both have the exact same long hair. We are always looking to find new fun products to add to our current hair styles/routines or new products that we can use in our long hair and new ways to style. This is a great mix , does not dry out hair.
10/04/2021
Really good
This is a really good curl defining cream. It defines curls without making it hard or heavy like gel. And I like that’s it affordable.
01/04/2021
Got2b curl reviver cream
I am loving this curl reviver! Wow! This is the best curl cream I've tried for my frizzy, dry curls. (And believe me I've tried a bunch!) Got2b, got this right!!
30/03/2021
Smells great & kept my curls looking cute
I love this. The smell is clean and it worked great on my curls.It kept my curls looking good without being stiff. I would highly recommend this product
29/03/2021
Pretty Good
I was super excited when I first got this because I was hoping it would help define my curls and help with frizz. But my hair was still pretty frizzy. Indidnt feel like it did much for my curls either. It does smell pretty good though.
28/02/2021
Reviver cream
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my hair. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Reviver cream
15/02/2021
Yesss!
I love how easy this product is to use! I like to use it on my damp hair, scrunch it a little and no need to blow dry! Smells amazing too!
12/02/2021
My curls never looked so good
I am so happy I found this product, it has done amazing things for my curls. I have thick, frizzy hair with type 2c curls and its hard to find a product that tames the frizz as well as defines the curls. This does all of the above and all without making your hair feel like a greasy helmet at the end. Your left with naturally defined curls that hold all day.
11/02/2021
Flat hair be gone
Works great on my kids curls. Amplifies their coils to a rich curl
09/02/2021
Works great on my curls
I will continue to purchase this product. It works so well.
02/02/2021
Excellent Product!
This works awesome on my natural super curly hair! It is light does not weigh down my curls or make them greasy. It also has a great scent! I would definitely recommend it to anyone with curly hair.
25/01/2021
It’s a great product! Would definitely recommend to anyone with curly hair. Smells good too.
15/01/2021
Got to be glued
Love this product, best thing ever. Had to order it from the US than before It was in South Africa just love that its water base. Easy to use and love the way it holds.
10/01/2021
Got2b this!
Love the way it smells, feels, and love the way it holds!