4.8 5 0 36 36 Crema con una consistencia liviana añade definición e hidratación a las ondas y los rulos sin dejarlos pesados.
Crema revitalizante para cabellos ondulados de göt2b
  • 4.8 De
  • 36 Reseñas

27/05/2020
Great for dry curls😁
Fiancee really likes this product above others she has used! This works great on dry curly hair, it will help to define them and bring out INCREDIBLE SHINE😃 Also non sticky or greasy!
27/05/2020
Awesome!
I have found this to be the best curl cream so far that has worked on my hair. It did not let it frizzy or have crazy fly aways like most of the creams do. Would for sure but this again.
15/05/2020
Muy buena
Es muy buena la crema te deja los rizo sedosos y cuidados
04/05/2020
Muy bueno
Me gusta mucho incluso lo utiliza mi hija, nos deja el cabello manejable
04/05/2020
Pelo
Muy buen producto. Cumple con mis necesidades. Deja el pelo manejable
02/05/2020
Curls
I got this for my younger daughter because she has wavy hair & it plumps up her curls & smooths her hair out too.
01/05/2020
I love it!
I decided to give this a try on a whim simply because I love this company's hair gel and hair freeze spray. I definitely have a new favorite! It's a tad bit on the sticky side, but totally works. It defined my curls and kept them in place all day.
21/04/2020
Got2b twisted
If you want to get your curls back into a great way after straightening it well look no further as this helps and will keep you regretting you wanted them back but enjoy that they are so bouncy and nice to feel rather than other alternatives.
14/04/2020
Hair
I usually have a hard time with products that weigh my hair down. This one did not! I love the fragrance too. A little pricy for how small the bottle is but I think it is worth the money.
11/04/2020
Loved it!
Lightweight, great scent, and brought my curls back to life!
03/04/2020
Tried this product for my curls since I couldn't find anything else. Feels a little sticky but it kept my curls in tact throughout the entire day. My curls were bouncy and full.
02/04/2020
Helped spiral my curls
Great smell, a little sticky, but it helped tame my frizzy curls and turned them into full bouncy spiral curls. Made my hair look fuller!
29/03/2020
My daughter's are biracial and it worked great! Kept their curls looking fabulous. Never dry.
29/03/2020
Really works
I have used a Got 2b product to protect my hair before I straightened it but had not use Be Twisted .So glad I tried . It helped my hair to go from frizzy to nice natural looking curls Did not dry it out,added some shine,and a plus it smells so good.
28/03/2020
Refreshingly Surprised
Hello, I was satisfied with my current product and hesitated to purchase this new product and try it but the results exceeded my expectations.