4.7 5 0 89 89 Crema con una consistencia liviana añade definición e hidratación a las ondas y los rulos sin dejarlos pesados.
Crema revitalizante para cabellos ondulados de göt2b
  • 4.7 De
  • 89 Reseñas

15/01/2021
Got to be glued
Love this product, best thing ever. Had to order it from the US than before It was in South Africa just love that its water base. Easy to use and love the way it holds.
10/01/2021
Got2b this!
Love the way it smells, feels, and love the way it holds!
09/01/2021
Curls look amazing
My daughter's hair is a pain to keep curled but this really helped with the process and held up almost the whole day. While using other brands i noticed her hair would quickly fall out back into flat hair usually in less than an hour. This brand has amazingly good quality and is a must have for great curls. We are so lucky to have found this brand.
08/01/2021
My New Go To
My Curls NEVER looked so AMAZING!!!! THIS US A MUST TRY LADIES!
05/01/2021
It was great, not sticky or funky. Worked great for my pixie hairstyle. My hair was curly and cute.
02/01/2021
LOVE IT
I have a whole of hair that is umrulin. I were my hair very big and curly. The bigger the better. I put this iny hair and it held up all day! Love it
01/01/2021
Healthy Curls
I really like that this göt2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream works great to give you nice curls that are more defined but also look more naturally health. I like that it is light and not greasy.
31/12/2020
awesome product
As someone with really curly hair , this is a godsend. It keeps the curls in check without the stiffness .
26/12/2020
I absolutely love this product!! My hair stayed curly all day long and I didn’t have to add more to my hair throughout the day! I don’t think any improvements need to be added to this product!!
13/12/2020
Excellent hair gel
This whole hair care line is AMAZING!!! I have tried this particular hair product and it has helped keep my hair in the style I would like for longer than any other product of the same kind.
10/12/2020
Last all day
I have been using this brand for years and have never thought about using another product, my hair stays in tact all day long
05/12/2020
I recommend this 100%
This product is a real game changer! I used it and it kept my hair curly all day.
03/12/2020
Happy hair
I have to say this smells amazing and does a good job, I did have to try it a couple different times to actually like it. It’s a little to thick/creamy for my hair so I just tried a smaller amount and it didn’t feel feels like it weighed my hair down
30/11/2020
Excellent
This product is really good ! It leaves my hair curly all day
26/11/2020
Ok for curls
While the brand is very well known, I’m always a little leery with new curl products. As someone with 3b curls, I don’t always follow the “curly girl method”, so I’m always looking for new and better products. This got the job done, which is ok. I wouldn’t buy it again, but in all honesty, I didn’t hate it. My curls were revived and I didn’t see much frizzing (much). I’d say give it a whirl. You may like it.