4.8 5 0 36 36 Crema con una consistencia liviana añade definición e hidratación a las ondas y los rulos sin dejarlos pesados.
Crema revitalizante para cabellos ondulados de göt2b
  • 4.8 De
  • 36 Reseñas

28/03/2020
Wonderful
I love how it makes your hair feel without looking dry and dull it gives a nice gloss to it.
28/03/2020
Awesome
Love this stuff. One of the few products that really works on my out of control hair. Will buy again. New item added to my shopping list.
24/03/2020
Love these
I went to beauty school and our school strictly used schwartzkopf products. As such, I've always loved the products that come from this brand. This is no exception, the curls that my clients have gotten from this product are outstanding.
21/03/2020
No more frizz
I bought this for my husband who has extremely curly frizzy hair. Finally a product that tames the frizz. His hair is soft, smells so good and the curls are defined and bouncy!
21/03/2020
Perfect hair
This is the best product ever for my hair! I love it!! It makes my hair so soft and i am able to style it with no problem. It holds my hairstyle absolutely perfect! I definitely recommend this product.
18/03/2020
Curls
I tried this product and I was very satisfied. This was my first time going from straight to curly. My sister recommended Got To Be and I purchased it. I was kind of hesitant at first. But it curled my hair and it lasted for days. It even worked on my daughter's hair. Now she wants to go curly everyday
18/03/2020
Rejuvinates curls
This product helped rejuvenate and hold my curls all day long. No matter how much I played with or moved my hair my curls held strong.
17/03/2020
This worked great on my daughter! She wears her hair down every day now because of this product.
16/03/2020
Got 2 be pleased
Was very pleased with this product. My hair is very unruly and it worked very well
16/03/2020
Pelo rizado
Es muy bueno para estirar mi pelo rizado. Y sobretodo para mis yenzas
14/03/2020
It’s a excellent product
This product made my hair feel so nice and look so healthy. It smells amazing and it is so soft feeling.
14/03/2020
Leaves your curls soft
This leaves your hair soft and your curls are very manageable smells good and does not leave your hair frizzy or untamed
12/03/2020
My daughter has such curly hair and we got this to try and she has truly fell in love with it. It brings her curls out even more and it don't leave her hair feeling greasy like many other products we have tried.
11/03/2020
Love got to be glued 2
I love the way it makes my hair feel it does exactly what it says it does curls in seconds and so soft and manageable I just got mine.
10/03/2020
Got to try it!!!
I really love this product it does exactly what it says leaves you with no worries like other products leaves your hair with a smelly odor not got2b it leaves hair with an pleasant smell I love this product believe me you'll not regret it!!!