Cubos plegables con tapa para almacenamiento de Urban Shop

4.8 5 0 219 219 Haz que la limpieza sea fácil y eficiente con el paquete de 2 cubos de tela plegables de Urban Shop. Estos suaves cubos de almacenaje son atractivos por su funcionalidad, lo que los convierte en la solución de almacenaje perfecta para tu habitación o dormitorio. Confeccionado con tela duradera y ligera, estos espaciosos contenedores con tapa son lo suficientemente amplios como para almacenar y organizar ordenadamente libros, ropa y cualquier cosa que se encuentre entre ellos. El paquete contiene 2 contenedores plegables de tela con asas incorporadas para facilitar su transporte y tapas extraíbles que pueden ayudar a apilarlos uno encima del otro.
Cubos plegables con tapa para almacenamiento de Urban Shop

19/04/2021
Cute
Looks really great on my shelf! And holds a lot of things. I like the covers because then you can hide what's inside. This is a must-buy for organization of closets!
14/04/2021
Boxed up
I needed something to keep some papers in. This was perfect and the right size. Works great.
14/04/2021
Great for keeping shelves from being a mess.
I have several I use to keep from having a mess on my shelves and counters.
13/04/2021
Sturdy and strong!
They really look cute and sturdy.It is great for storing my son’s toys.It comes with lid and the handles are sturdy and wont rip off. Great buy and a great product. Really recommend.
03/04/2021
Nice
We purchased two of these storage bins . You can put little throw blankets in them there’s lots of extra room. They look really cute and very sturdy highly recommend
24/03/2021
Very durable
I put this in my Daughter's room and it has done well with her distruction. She has yet to break it and believe me she has tried! If I could give this 10 starts, I would! Best product ever!
20/03/2021
Urban Shop Collegiate Storage Bins with Lid
Urban Shop Collegiate Storage Bins with Lid are a must. Definitely recommend.
16/03/2021
Storage bin with lid
I purchased this storage bin and use it in my living room. It is great for storing our dog toys in. I really like it and I highly recommend it for storage.
16/03/2021
Sturdy and strong
These hold up great to 2 active boys that aren’t gentle on much, they hold a lot and also hold up nicely to my boys using them as seats to play games they come in multiple colors and go with any decor
13/03/2021
I have 5 of these in my closet for storage. I love that they come with lids and the handles are sturdy and wont rip off. Great buy and a great product. I was very surprised my kids can get into them without breaking them.
09/03/2021
Fantastic storage cube
I have one of these in my home and I use it all the time it's great next to the couch to put various magazines and newspapers in.
09/03/2021
great storage
I love keeping these in my car when I go to the store. they keep everything in one place and keeps all my purchases from rolling around the trunk. I also have these in the kids rooms, they keep all their toys organized.
07/03/2021
Storage bins with lids is a great idea!
These Urban Shop Collegiate Storage Bins with Lid are fantastic! They hold a lot of items inside, and are super portable when you want to move them from one room to another, because of the handles. My favorite part of them is the lid, because most other storage bins don't have lids. The lids make it easy to contain the mess inside, and make it look more aesthetically pleasing.
05/03/2021
Sturdy
Hold a lot and are very durable and for the most part are pretty heavy duty!
03/03/2021
Neat
Urban shop Collegiate stortage makes the house to be more tidy and make the room to have more space. Use it mostly to store the kid's toys and school stationery. It is very effective