4.9 5 0 77 77 Haz que la limpieza sea fácil y eficiente con el paquete de 2 cubos de tela plegables de Urban Shop. Estos suaves cubos de almacenaje son atractivos por su funcionalidad, lo que los convierte en la solución de almacenaje perfecta para tu habitación o dormitorio. Confeccionado con tela duradera y ligera, estos espaciosos contenedores con tapa son lo suficientemente amplios como para almacenar y organizar ordenadamente libros, ropa y cualquier cosa que se encuentre entre ellos. El paquete contiene 2 contenedores plegables de tela con asas incorporadas para facilitar su transporte y tapas extraíbles que pueden ayudar a apilarlos uno encima del otro.
Cubos plegables con tapa para almacenamiento de Urban Shop
  • 4.9 De
  • 77 Reseñas

24/11/2020
Perfect
Holds a lot of items has handled to carry uniquely made can be piled up has tops you can put a label I have three
22/11/2020
Very durable
Great quality product. I love mine they are much stronger then others I have purchased previously.
21/11/2020
contenedor
These fabric containers are very good and resistant and easy to wash. I like it and I use it to store toys and whatever it really is
21/11/2020
Great box
I have these all over my house. Great for books, crafts, clothes or even makeup. Just the best
20/11/2020
Love these!
I have these in sever rooms in my house. I lovd them! They are great for my kid's rooms as well as cute in any room. I highly recommend these for any family or person honestly! They are super nifty to have around!
18/11/2020
Pretty Boxes
Love the fabric boxes for storage of the kids toys. Easy to manual across the room for the kids. The perfect durable hide away box.
18/11/2020
Secret Storage
I bought this a long time ago, have filled it with books, slid it around the house and sat on it but it hasn't torn up or ripped. I love the functionality of the hiding spot right in the furniture.
16/11/2020
I loved it it made it so things wouldn’t be all over the floor and u can put away very easily. I love how it adapts to your home environment I think the color is the only thing I would change. I 100% recommend this product
16/11/2020
I just love this storage cubes
That are so strong and keeps my daughter toys neat and hidden.
13/11/2020
Small but roomy
I love these little containers and it isn't all big and bulky like most are. I'm really ocd especially for cleaning, everything has it's spot. I'm not telling how many I have in my house.
11/11/2020
Perfect
I use these for toy storage to put under the coffee table. This Works excellent, box is sturdy and is holding up very well. Have bought several of these for storage and love them
Convenient & Strong
I love these storage containers and they are so convenient to have for storing all sorts of items such as toys, clothes, beauty supplies, cleaning supplies, hair tools, etc. They come with a lid which is fantastic as it helps protect your items and holds quite a lot of weight, as well.
Storage on the go
Very sturdy and durable. I have multiple. I have one in every room and one in the trunk of my car.. compact
Wonderful
This is perfect for home organization! I love how they can hold multiple items and they don’t take up much space. They are perfect for any home. I highly recommend these storage boxes.
06/11/2020
I love this product
I put my toothpast in this bin i love it i have so much space in my closet i also have one in my bathroom