4.6 5 0 358 358 El cuidado para comezón en el cuero cabelludo Head & Shoulders, dos en uno, champú + acondicionador anticaspa con eucaliptus alivia la comezón en el cuero cabelludo.
Cuidado para comezón en el cuero cabelludo de Head & Shoulders con eucaliptus, dos en uno, champú + acondicionador anticaspa
  • 4.6 De
  • 358 Reseñas

21/02/2021
Not for me
This shampoo it's not for me, I've used head & shoulder and all their shampoo isn't work for me, when I used it my hair is dryness and the worst part I can it cause me dandruff, that's horrible.
13/02/2021
Scalp perfect
I use this shampoo in addition to my regular kind to keep my scalp clean and reduce itching and flakes. My daughter has extremely dry scalp and it's the only thing we can get to help her.
13/02/2021
Fantastic
The best shampoo i highly recommend the best ever.works well. Definitely worth the price
06/02/2021
Shampoo
This shampoo is really good for people who have either a dry scalp or have dandruff. I personally only use this during the winter because my scalp becomes really dry and causes me to have dandruff and this helps refresh my scalp.
03/02/2021
Head and shoulders
Para mi ese champoo es bueno para la caspa rapido la quita
29/01/2021
Great shampoo
This is perfect shampoo for anyone with dry scalp and dandruff. Head and shoulders is awesome, very trusted brand. I recommend to anyone suffering from dandruff
28/01/2021
Smells good
I always have itchy scalp so I have used almost all H&S versions looking for my perfect anti dandruff shampoo. Well after using this one for two weeks scalp started to itch again. So I will not buy it again.
22/01/2021
Works good
This shampoo is a life saver. My scalp is really dry and itchy but since using this all of that jas gone completely away. My hair feels super clean and soft too.
02/12/2020
awesome
in the winter my scalp gets dry and itchy because of it. using head and shoulders is the only shampoo and conditioner that actually helps me and i absolutely love it. not to mention how calming the scent of the eucalyptus is. i recommend this to everyone even if you dont have dandruff the scent alone is so calming and worth it. highly recommend 10/10
25/11/2020
Dandruff Be Gone
My husband gets the worst dandruff especially this time of year. I bought him a bottle of the Head & Shoulders 2-n-1 to see if it would work. He uses it twice a week instead of our normal shampoo. His dandruff is completely gone. I will continue to buy this product just to ensure it doesn't come back.
18/11/2020
Husband and I like it
My husband uses this the most because he gets dry scalp and flakies easier and more often than I do but I do use this product from time to time. We like it because it smells really fresh and nice. It is a strong scent so some may be sensitive to that. It does it’s job and fixes dry and in the scalps. This formula takes a few days to get rid of dandruff though. I like that it has more natural scents to it but I definitely know nothing about this product is natural. There are alternatives that are more natural and I think they’d work well but this is something we know works so we reach for this more often
10/11/2020
Odalsa
Buen shampoo me quito la Caspa la comezón , aparte huele muy rico y lo deja fresco
04/11/2020
Happy Scalp
I often times struggle with dandruff and an itchy scalp. When I used this shampoo my dandruff was gone and the itchiness went away as well. I also loved that my hair had a beautiful texture.
28/09/2020
Works Wonders on my son's hair.
My Son had terribly bad dandruff and itchy scalp, so I switched him to this stuff and it absolutely works wonders on him. He now has no dandruff nor itchy scalp 😁👍👍👍
27/09/2020
good but..
This product is really good. and it gets sudsy reallyy fast, but it was really watery. I liked that I didn't have to use alot for my whole head to get soapy. I would recommend this and I would just say that you shouldn't use alot no matter the hair type