4.6 5 0 351 351 El cuidado para comezón en el cuero cabelludo Head & Shoulders, dos en uno, champú + acondicionador anticaspa con eucaliptus alivia la comezón en el cuero cabelludo.
Cuidado para comezón en el cuero cabelludo de Head & Shoulders con eucaliptus, dos en uno, champú + acondicionador anticaspa
  • 4.6 De
  • 351 Reseñas

22/01/2021
Works good
This shampoo is a life saver. My scalp is really dry and itchy but since using this all of that jas gone completely away. My hair feels super clean and soft too.
02/12/2020
awesome
in the winter my scalp gets dry and itchy because of it. using head and shoulders is the only shampoo and conditioner that actually helps me and i absolutely love it. not to mention how calming the scent of the eucalyptus is. i recommend this to everyone even if you dont have dandruff the scent alone is so calming and worth it. highly recommend 10/10
25/11/2020
Dandruff Be Gone
My husband gets the worst dandruff especially this time of year. I bought him a bottle of the Head & Shoulders 2-n-1 to see if it would work. He uses it twice a week instead of our normal shampoo. His dandruff is completely gone. I will continue to buy this product just to ensure it doesn't come back.
18/11/2020
Husband and I like it
My husband uses this the most because he gets dry scalp and flakies easier and more often than I do but I do use this product from time to time. We like it because it smells really fresh and nice. It is a strong scent so some may be sensitive to that. It does it’s job and fixes dry and in the scalps. This formula takes a few days to get rid of dandruff though. I like that it has more natural scents to it but I definitely know nothing about this product is natural. There are alternatives that are more natural and I think they’d work well but this is something we know works so we reach for this more often
10/11/2020
Odalsa
Buen shampoo me quito la Caspa la comezón , aparte huele muy rico y lo deja fresco
04/11/2020
Happy Scalp
I often times struggle with dandruff and an itchy scalp. When I used this shampoo my dandruff was gone and the itchiness went away as well. I also loved that my hair had a beautiful texture.
28/09/2020
Works Wonders on my son's hair.
My Son had terribly bad dandruff and itchy scalp, so I switched him to this stuff and it absolutely works wonders on him. He now has no dandruff nor itchy scalp 😁👍👍👍
27/09/2020
good but..
This product is really good. and it gets sudsy reallyy fast, but it was really watery. I liked that I didn't have to use alot for my whole head to get soapy. I would recommend this and I would just say that you shouldn't use alot no matter the hair type
18/08/2020
Excellent
Always my go to shampoo when I need it. Helps with itchy winter scalp. Plus great for dandruff.
06/04/2020
LOVE THIS!
Let me Start off by saying I love this scent of this shampoo!! I use it on my 4 year old who has dandruff flare ups. I also use it on my 1 1/2 year old. And most of all I use it on myself! Makes hair shiny, soft, and smelly so fresh! I love this! Also relieved my sons dandruff and he’s not itching anymore.
17/01/2020
Works great!
This product worked really good on my itchy scalp. I have a dry scalp but greasy hair and it helped dry my hair out some so it doesn’t get so greasy as fast. Also love the smell.
11/01/2020
works well... but there are better!
I've used countless dandruff shampoos during my life, and this is my favorite so far. It might not work as well as some of the prescription strength ones but those always smell terrible!!. Plus with stinky ones, I always stop using them once the dandruff starts to clear up, which means it ends up coming back again. I have been using this product for almost three weeks now consistently since it smells nice and leaves my hair fairly soft and shiny. No dandruff problems during that time, even though the winter months are normally the worst for me! And, my wife loves the smell of it, which is a big plus.
04/10/2019
Ok
I have always been able to go a few days without washing my hair without it feeling/ looking bad but I've noticed my scalp getting dry over the past couple years. So I decided to try my fiance's Head and Shoulders in our shower..why not, it couldn't hurt! Definitely notice a difference in the dry flakiness but also felt like it dried out my hair after a few uses, so I do feel like there are pros and cons to this shampoo.
26/09/2019
Helped sooth my puppies itchy skin
When we rescued our puppy she had a few little bald patches from being so itchy. I tried so many things and remembered we would use H&S at the groomers for dogs with sensitive skin. Needless to say, it worked and soothed her itch after just 3 washes, all her flakes were gone and her coat was so soft and shiny!
22/09/2019
Shampoo ironically dries my scalp more
So the dry scalp formula dries my scalp more than the original dandruff shampoo so I went back and the 2 in 1 tends to dry my hair a little so I use leave in conditioner but it does it's job tackling the dandruff. And I'm a loyal customer.