4.6 5 0 403 403 Este antitranspirante en aerosol seco es invisible en 100 colores diferentes. Se seca instantáneamente y brinda 48 horas de protección de larga duración contra olores y humedad.
Desodorante Antitranspirante en Aerosol Crystal Touch Invisible Dry de Dove por
  • 4.6 De
  • 403 Reseñas

18/04/2020
Acceptable
Does not irritate the skin, has a pleasant aroma and does not stain my clothes
14/04/2020
Do
I feel as if I had to put this on several times a day to not smell like a man.
11/04/2020
Buen producto
Me encanta, siempre uso el mismo. Aguanta mucho y tiene un olor genial.
09/04/2020
Excelente
Tremendo desodorante aerosol, no mancha ni irrita y con buen aroma.
01/04/2020
Me encanta.
Siempre lo compro,se me hace muy económico y un olor agradable y lo importante que no me mancha mis vestidos.
01/04/2020
Favorite deodorant by far
For spray deodorant Dove is my absolute favorite. Smells awesome and really works! A few hours after using other brands you can smell your self perspiring through and this lasts all day. Definitely recommend.
26/03/2020
Dove spray
I have been using this product for a good while now and it has a very strong smell to it, I usually have to cover my nose while spraying overall it is a great product but the smell is too much
21/03/2020
Trusted skin Companion
Dove is Good in the sense that it keep you clean and crisp with more than any issues in context
19/03/2020
Really helped
Was amazed actually never was a big fan of spray deorderant until I tried Dove it wasn't this exact scent but still great product dries instantly no white residue on your shirts.
18/03/2020
Love
Dove is the only brand of deodorant I can use! Was skeptical of this spray kind but it’s amazing!!!
17/03/2020
Love this stuff! Works great and smells wonderful. The only things that are needed. It's as near as perfect as you can get in my opinion
14/03/2020
Love
I decided to try this one day a couple years ago, and haven’t used another brand since! This isn’t amazing!! It stops any sweating and there is no white residue!
12/03/2020
Dove
Was surprised. I only ever used solid Deodorant. The spray works really well and drys fast
10/03/2020
Great Protection!!
This Dove deodorant doesn't only smell AMAZING~ It also gives Me great protection!! I've got super sensitive skin & this deodorant didn't cause any irritation. Plus~ it goes on sleeky smooth!!
07/03/2020
It’s amazing product
It’s my favorite product I bought it all the time I will keep buying it