Detergente para ropa 4 en 1 Power Paks Fresh

4.7 5 0 297 297 Los Power Paks 4 en 1 de ARM & HAMMER combinan un detergente de limpieza profunda con la frescura del bicarbonato de sodio ARM & HAMMER y dos poderosas enzimas. Nuestros Power Paks 4 en 1 combaten las manchas, atacan los olores y protegen los colores para dejar su ropa limpia con un aroma fresco y duradero. Los microcristales de disolución rápida atacan los olores y eliminan la suciedad resistente y las manchas incrustadas para una limpieza poderosa y duradera. Obtenga un poder de limpieza ultraconcentrado con los Power Paks 4 en 1 de ARM & HAMMER formulados con un 99 % de ingredientes activos y diseñados para funcionar en todos
Detergente para ropa 4 en 1 Power Paks Fresh

04/07/2022
Best Laundry Detergent ever
Does a great job for a fraction of the price. Clothes come out noticeably clean. Why pay more? Easy to use and as effective as any other laundry product I have used. I go to the gym everyday, so the low price helps a lot for frequent washing. The scent is fresh, and The fabric almost feels softer after using this detergent. Also better for the environment with no plastic packaging—so if that is something you are into, it’s a good fit for you. sweaty gym clothes: cleans extremely well, gets all sweaty odors out, and clothes feel better than new -bedding: bedding comes out softer than usual detergent, and super clean, and just like something you want to lay in -regular clothing (warm-cold cycle): cleans extremely well, gets all sweaty odors out, and clothes feel better than new, and no fading or wearing out of them -more fancy clothing clothing (cold-cold): cleans extremely well, gets all sweaty odors out, and clothes feel fresh, and not faded or worn out
04/07/2022
Arm & Hammer laundry pods
The pods are easy to use, come in different size packages, less expensive than similar, comparable brands. They have fresh smelling scents which lasts several days.
03/07/2022
Effective
These dishwashing power packs work every time. They completely remove grease and foods, and my dishes come out of the machine thoroughly clean. I could not ask for more, and I would definitely recommend them to others.
02/07/2022
Very good for sensitive skin
Very good for sensitive skin This product is economic very easy on the budget and my Kroger’s always has it
4in 1 laundry pods
I was not impressed in how they did not dissolve very well in cold water. They didn't get hubby's work clothes clean enough. Did have a nice smell to clothes that were lightly soiled when washed with the pods using warm water cycle.
Clean and Fresh!
Laundry detergent with the refreshing power of baking soda! A more natural clean, works wonders on odors and stains! No more spilled detergent, these pods are amazing! No need to measure, just throw in the pods and let them do their job! Clothes come out super clean and fresh! Highly recommended, our family has been a fan of Arm and Hammer forever! A trusted company with affordable, quality products!
Best laundry
These are perfect. You simply throw one or two into your washer and it does all the work. It has a 4 in 1 system for stains and grease so you don't need to pretreat. Super affordable and efficient
Not my favorite
Tried these at a friend's house. They did not dissolve entirely and left white chalky marks on my shirts. They had a great smell.
So easy to use
These laundry packs are so easy to use. Just toss em in the washer with your clothes and be done with it. They definitely clean our clothes and leave em smelling good. I wish the packs didn't stick together so much in the bag though. Reason why I didn't give it 5 stars
Cleaning
These packs are simple to use. Just plop it in the laundry holder and press start and easy to go Left close feeling fresh and clean
Definitely Recommend
Definitely like these! Were gifted some as a free sample and did not disappoint. Got some tough stains out and my favorite part was that my clothes/towels smelled fresh, but not with an overwhelming scent.
Really Cleans Well
I like the ease of using the power paks. It is easy just to drop them in the washer and be done! They clean my clothes really well, no matter the temperature of the water. I would definitely recommend them!
Wonderful
This laundry soap is by far my absolute favorite. 2 packs in every wash and my clothes are clean and smell wonderful.
30/06/2022
A Household Staple for Sure
This product is our go-to when looking for an affordable laundry pod. These pods leave our clothing feeling and smelling fresh. The stain removal is good as well. I haven't noticed any fading in our clothing, and the scent is long-lasting.
30/06/2022
Wow
Wow, great product. It leaves the clothes clean and fresh

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.