4.5 5 0 119 119 Shampoo + acondicionador fortalecedor grueso y fuerte.
Dove Men + Care Thick and Strong Shampoo y Acondicionador 2 en 1
  • 4.5 De
  • 119 Reseñas

27/02/2021
Dove men’s body wash
My Grandson loves it ! He said it makes him feel clean and smells great . I had to use it one night smelled great and would use it again ! So not only for men would Recommend to every one
25/02/2021
great product
my son and husband love this. smells great and leaves skin feeling clean and not dry
25/02/2021
Great cleaning
My husband uses this 2-1 and I use it every once in awhile to mix up my hair products. I really like this product, I feel like it is one of the better shampoo/conditioner products. A lot of times when I use these 2 in 1, my hair is really dry and has a lot of static, but that doesn't happen with this brand. I love that it is a bigger bottle too, so it lasts longer than other brands.
21/12/2020
Nice product when you're in a rush
Dove has a great lineup of hair care right now. I was happy to pick up some of the products aimed at a male audience. This Shampoo/Conditioner combo had a nice fresh smell. My partner loved the idea of a two in one. It has a nice slip as far as texture. His hair was left feeling clean and not weighed down. Over time he did comment that he felt his hair was softer and more manageable when using a two step process. We will be checking out some of the others for a more moisturizing product. I think this would be good for someone with thinner hair that could use a bit of fluff or volume.
23/11/2020
Amazing results!
My husband had dry itchy scalp and tried multiple shampoo until he tried this one which took care of his dray itchy scalp and hasn't used any other type since.
28/10/2020
Son loved this
I bought this for my son and he really likes it. More due to an all in one product. Less work - He’s lazy. 😂
07/08/2020
Dove
Dove Men + Care Thick and Strong 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner. My dad loves this
14/10/2019
Nice Scent Great Clean
My husband Loves Dove Men it's a multitasking product he can use on hair and body and one of the few that leaves him feeling fresh for hours out of the shower. I only wish this was a little bit more moisturizing as it can strip the skin a little if used to many times in a week.
04/09/2019
Borrowed My Husband's Shampoo!
I had run out of my regular girly shampoo so had to borrow my husband's for a few days. I used Dove Men + Care Thick and Strong formula and LOVED it! It had a nice clean not overly powerful fragrance and truly left my hair feeling a bit thicker and pampered/not dried out. I would honestly use this product (though maybe not every day.)
16/08/2019
My men love this.
My husband and little man love this. My son is only 10 and thinks he can not shower without it. Makes his hair smell really good too.
03/08/2019
Outstanding
great product absolutely love dove shampoo+conditioner been using it for years
18/07/2019
Dove for men
Dove for men is awesome my husband loves dove . He Loves how its smell and leaves he skin feeling clean and soft we have been using doive for a few years
27/02/2019
dove men
I used this and love it love how it has the shampoo and conditioner combined together love how it really cleaned my hair and kept it clean
06/12/2018
Nice product
This shampoo works great. Nice lather, nice smell, and clean hair nicely
19/11/2018
Awesome shampoo
This stuff smells great and my wife loves how I smell. Cleans and conditions in one step. Who could ask for more?