4.5 5 0 103 103 Dulces de chocolate. 100 calorías, 1 g de azúcar, 1g de carbohidratos netos.
Dulces de Chocolate Atkins Endulge
  • 4.5 De
  • 103 Reseñas

16/08/2018
ATKINS CHOCOLATES LET ME INDULGE WITHOUT GUILT. WHEN I HAVE A CRAVING FOR CHOCOLATE THEY HIT THE SPOT.
06/12/2017
I lost 45 lbs in 3 months following a low carb diet and it was so nice to have these every other day as a treat. Once you go low carb for a while these are amazing, especially when paired with a little bit of low carb ice cream.
26/10/2017
These are great! They taste just like m&m and they give you that choc. fix that you may need. I just ate when they are gone. but it helps with your trying to keep a healthy diet and can only have so much choc!
18/08/2017
These are really good! I was impressed with the taste as I had expected them to taste diet-y. Excellent snack when you want a little chocolate! These are expensive! And you don't get very many. Still a good product though!
11/05/2017
These are so yummy, I can't tell they ate not the real deal. Love them.
31/10/2016
BEYOND GOOD!!!! I JUST WISH THERE WERE MORE IN THE PACKAGE
31/10/2016
Didn't satisfy my craving like the snack bars do. Found the chocolate to taste a little rich.
28/09/2016
If you are craving M&Ms but need to watch your sugar content, I guess these are okay but really fake sugar can be just as bad (if not worse) than actual sugar. Plus they're expensive, just go eat some medjool dates, they're much much better.
09/08/2016
It tastes okay for a diet/ healthier product. Takes a little getting used to the taste.
27/05/2016
These are great and takes care of the chocolate cravings. I have been using several of the Atkins products for several months and lost 20 pounds so far without really trying.
15/05/2016
This is a great product when youre trying to lose weight but would like a sweet treat every now and then!
10/05/2016
I love these to me they taste just like the regular m & m's they are very much worth the price
10/05/2016
This is an awesome treat for those time when you have a "sweet tooth" moment. Perfect size, low carb and taste just as good as the M&M brand!
10/05/2016
It is a good substitute, but I would rather have a few M&M's. This really wasn't that tasty and I felt like having another snack after I tried this.
10/05/2016
I love this product cause it help me cheat a little on the diet without really cheating. The price could be a little lower would be nice for the people living from paycheck to paycheck