4.6 5 0 191 191 Deleita tus sentidos y tus papilas gustativas con los nuevos Dulces grandes masticables ácidos de Nerds. Ahora, puedes tener un stock de tus dulces masticables favoritos a mano en tu cocina u oficina. Estas golosinas te harán sonreír con su agradable textura crujiente y masticable y sus dulces sabores frutales.
Dulces grandes masticables ácidos y crocantes de Wonka Nerds
  • 4.6 De
  • 191 Reseñas

16/03/2020
Awesome
My kids absolutely love theses and less messy then the little boxes Definitely will be buying more of them
14/03/2020
Love these!!
Wow I have always loved anything nerds but these are nothing short of awesome! Definitely my new favorite go to snack
Nerds
I love this candy!!! Not only is it sweet and tangy but it is absolutely addicting. You cannot just eat one. My new favorite munchie.
Nerds
This candy is my absolute favorite. The taste and the price is definitely my best friend.
12/03/2020
If youre looking for a burst of flavor then these are for you! As soon as I bit into it I was pleasantly surprised. So many different flavors. Highly recommend
So good
Nerds is my favorite candy hands down and these are just awesome!! Both my boys loved these too!
12/03/2020
Nerds just keep getting better and better.
Nerds have long since been mine and my daughter's favorite candy item. When we saw the big chewy nerds we were absolutely geeked. And when we saw the sour big chewy nerds, we had definitely hit the jackpot big-time. The sourness of these nerds just hits the spot. The chewiness is a nice change from the original nerds once in awhile. The flavors are so powerful. Check them out sooner...not later, if you haven't already.
BEST CANDY AROUND
Super good flavor is sour and fruity. They’re soft with a nice crunch on the outside. I enjoy that they come in a variety of flavors perfect for anyone with any taste. 10/10 recommend for anyone!
Yum!
Better than I expected. I didn't know if I could handle both textures but crunchy then chewy worked well with this product.
Shaweeet!!!!
Absolutely in love! They had the just right amlunt of sour and sweetness! Very chewy!
Flavor Burst
These will leave your mouth full of flavor! They are a very good choice for a chewy candy! Everyone in my home loves them!
10/03/2020
SOUR & DEEEEELISH!!!
I love Willy Wonka Nerds & I love sour~ so this was a PERFECT candy for Me!!! I had to have my Man take the bag away from Me or I might've eaten the entire thing!!
09/03/2020
Sour Nerds Review
These are the best! Absolute favorite for my 10 year old son! Will continue buying these!
09/03/2020
Nerd candy
I liked them very much. I have always loved nerds anyways and I love the size and the sweetness with the sour. I think they are very enjoyable if your craving something sweet
08/03/2020
Favorite Candy
This candy has a wonderful bumpy outer shell that tastes like a nerd. When bitten into you taste the chewy combination of sweet sour and tart deliciousness!😋❤️