4.6 5 0 191 191 Deleita tus sentidos y tus papilas gustativas con los nuevos Dulces grandes masticables ácidos de Nerds. Ahora, puedes tener un stock de tus dulces masticables favoritos a mano en tu cocina u oficina. Estas golosinas te harán sonreír con su agradable textura crujiente y masticable y sus dulces sabores frutales.
Dulces grandes masticables ácidos y crocantes de Wonka Nerds
  • 4.6 De
  • 191 Reseñas

Nerds
This is the best sweet and sour candy ever. The colors are beautiful. The flavor is divine. And, the amount you get for your money is well worth it.
07/03/2020
Chewy and Crunchy Nerds!!
These are fantastic, I have always loved nerds, and adding the new texture has only improved the product, in my opinion. I just wish they had more flavors available.
07/03/2020
These are pretty good! Hard on the outside. chewy inside. Taste just like regular nerds!
Yummy!
These are a good candy to snack on, especially at the movies! The hard candy on the outside lasts a while and then you get the soft center. Very good fruity flavor! Definitley recommend!
06/03/2020
These Nerds rock!
I’m a fan or original nerds but I love these guys even more. I like the contrast between the crunchy shell and the chewy center and they have the perfect amount of ‘sour’ to them.
06/03/2020
I love this candy. Sour and sweet, hard and chewy. I enjoyed these nerd candies.
02/03/2020
Great Candy
I love this candy I like the flavors of sour then sweet. I highly recommend this product
Love them!
It's like the best of both worlds crunchy an chewy!
Big, Not Chewy
These were a bit disappointing overall, the shell was sweet and crunchy. The inside was more like a fruit snack than chewy. Not exactly like a gummy either. The flavor wasn’t tart or sour to me at all, which was definitely the biggest downfall.
01/03/2020
So I used to love nerds but they were always to hard. Now these are a little crunchy bit soft and tangy some call it sour. I think they could be a little more chewy like. Have told lots of friends
So good!
These are so good I buy them for myself and buy the kids some too so I don't have to share with them. I love them they are one of my favorite snacks! Everyone in my family loves them!
Kinda Nerd you want!!
The kinda Nerd you want!! Sweet but Sour. It was like a Tropical Explosion in my mouth. Gotta Try NEW SOUR BIG CHEWY NERDS!!!
29/02/2020
I'm a sucker for hard candies!
I saw this item as I was perusing the candy aisle in Publix. The fact that they were on sale buy one, get one free meant they were coming home with me. They have a nice candy coating (like a skittle) with a mouth pleasing texturized surface. The flavor pops, it is sour so be prepared.
Delicious and addictive!
I have always been a fan of nerds, but they changed the game when they came out with this product! It has the same taste as a regular nerd only bugger and better! Seriously delicious and addictive! If you love nerds then you will be pleasantly surprised by the Improvement in this product!
29/02/2020
Okay honestly this is the best lol my favorite candy hands down!