4.6 5 0 190 190 Deleita tus sentidos y tus papilas gustativas con los nuevos Dulces grandes masticables ácidos de Nerds. Ahora, puedes tener un stock de tus dulces masticables favoritos a mano en tu cocina u oficina. Estas golosinas te harán sonreír con su agradable textura crujiente y masticable y sus dulces sabores frutales.
Dulces grandes masticables ácidos y crocantes de Wonka Nerds
  • 4.6 De
  • 190 Reseñas

24/02/2020
Kids favorite
My kids love it! One of their all time fav snacks! This is the snack all the kids pick of all. Even before chocolates
Great texture and taste
I really like the taste and texture of these Wonka Nerds Big Chewy Sour & Crunchy Candy. I like that this have crunchy outside but also chewy inside making them more fun to eat
Nerds 2.0
Taking the classic candy we grew up on to the next leave 2.0. my mouth is blown away.
Love them!
The crunch and chewy texture are amazing! I was a bit skeptical of them...its hard to sway me from an original but these are now my FAVORITE go to snack.
Best candy
Love the crunch a chew very sweet I enjoyed this candy
Bigger is Better
Love that these are bigger. Seems like there is more flavor in each bite. Great marketing and quantity in the bag.
Candy
my three kids love this candy, it's soft and sour and sweet
Chewy and yummy!
We loved them! Me and my son love chewy candy and needs! So he spotted these in the store, we had to get them. Still has the nerd flavor, and a good texture. The flavor is spot on! I can see us getting these as a treat every so often.
Something diffrent
They have the sour punch of regular nerds with a chewy center
Nerds
Omg these are so good!! I usually get the regular kind but when I seen these it was a must so freaking delicious if you haven’t tried it’s a must 🙂🙂
Loved
I really liked them. I love nerds and I live gummies.
20/02/2020
Even better than regular nerds
I love the size and flavor, definetly did not last in my house longer than a few days, so mom will have to hide some for herself, otherwise the little goblins will eat it all.
Nerds
My husband loves tyem.He buys them daily.I like them too
New and improved Nerds!
Nerds are one of my childhood favorite candy. These are so good!! I love them and so do my children
Deliciously
So tasty. Crunchy, tangy, sweet. Totally yummy. I love there are not nerds everywhere