5 5 0 38 38 Ayuda a mantener la función articular y sobre todo la salud muscular.
  • 5.0 De
  • 38 Reseñas

16/08/2018
OSTEO BI-FLEX GUMMIES TASTE GREAT AND WORK ALSO. THE HELP KEEP ME MOVING AND MY JOINTS IN GOOD SHAPE
09/06/2015
heard lots of good things about this product but I would love to see if it actually works on my joint problem thanks for the great opportunity.....
14/04/2018
Yo nesecito probar esto ya😊 a veces sufro de dolores musculares
06/03/2018
Would love to try this product I have arthritis in my knee from previous surgeries. Looking for something that might help it out.
27/05/2016
I would love to try this I been wanting to try vitamins out but always scared to waste money on it if it doesn't work I would love to try this product.
11/05/2016
really needing something for joint function and would love to try this
10/05/2016
Lovely benifits for your body energy a soul I live it and will always recommend this
07/05/2016
I could really use this. I would probably the best judge of this product. I have 2 bad knees, a bad ankle, lower back problems, bad neck, 2 bad hands plus arthritis throughout my body and I am only 53.
24/04/2016
need to try, I am 58 years old and need some thing like this to help with my joints
24/02/2016
Edge Osteo Bi-Flex Gummies, perfect idea , love to try for my parents and myself .
15/02/2016
Me encantaría probar este producto ya q tengo artritis y dolores en mis huesitos por los comentarios que ley se ve q trabaja muy bien
13/02/2016
I hate pills,but suffer from psoriatic arthritis and low calcium from menopause and would love to try this product
03/11/2015
havent tried this but i do have alot of joint pain and arthritis so i would love to try this before i buy it
20/10/2015
I HAVE NOT TRIED THIS BUT I WOULD TO. PLEASE SEND ME A SAMPLE
20/09/2015
Im 38 years old and i can definitely feel it in my body especially in my joints. Sometimes i make a little joke and say " My henge's aren't oiled as they used to be " i would definitely be the first one in line to test this product.